Despite being the least-expensive option in the chart, it's a very capable media machine should you need to use it for work or a hobby. At maximum detail settings at 1080p, the Orion 5000 averaged 125fps on Rise of the Tomb Raider and 106fps on Far Cry 5, a bit lower than the synthetic tests, but still way over 60fps. PCMag.com is a leading authority on technology, delivering Labs-based, independent reviews of the latest products and services. Acer Predator Orion 5000 PO5-610 - tower - Core i7 8700K 3.7 GHz - 16 GB - SSD 512 GB overview and full product specs on CNET. This machine gives you the power and tools you need to crush it on the battlefield! He spends entirely too much time on Twitter (find him @MJBuzzi), with which he has a complicated relationship. So, as demonstrated by the 1080p scores, you're in very good shape playing at any lower resolution. Don't settle for anything less, get the your PC pre-built by the master builders at CORSAIR. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. The geometric front panel looks pretty cool, with its two angled lights up top and dual case fans glowing blue through the front grate. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Please try again later. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. As more memory is required different density and technologies are needed. Please use a different way to share. (The Orion 5000 will be getting up to RTX 3090 GPU options.) Yes; there is information on this in the user guide, which is posted here: https://www.ace…, Manufacturer Model Name: Predator Orion 5000 . A gift the entire family can enjoy! The GeForce GTX 1080 is no slouch, averaging over 130 frames per second (fps) on the Heaven and Valley gaming tests set to Ultra quality settings and 1080p resolution. Amazon Basics External Hard Drive Portable Carrying Case, DualShock 4 Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - Jet Black, Acer Predator Triton 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, 15.6" Full HD IPS 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 1TB NVMe SSD, WiFi 6, RGB Backlit KB, PT315-52-78W1, iBUYPOWER Pro Gaming PC Computer Desktop Revolt 2 9330 (Liquid Cooled Intel i5-10600K 4.10GHz, NVIDIA GTX 1660 Super 6GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, WiFi ready, Windows 10 Home), Acer Predator Aethon 300 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Cherry MX Blue Switches - 100% Anti-Ghosting - 104 Key Teal Blue Backlight with 10 Lighting Effects, © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Acer Predator Orion 5000 PO5-610-UR11 Gaming Desktop,8th Gen Intel Core i5-8600K, GeForce GTX 1060, 16GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Windows 10 Home, Black, No Import Fees Deposit & $615.64 Shipping to Ukraine. Ask your question here Predator Orion 5000. Programul conferințelor de presă de la E3 2018. featured 31.05.2018 - 10:08. 99 ROG Strix G35 Gaming Desktop PC, GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, Liquid Cooled Intel Core i9-10900KF, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB PCIe SSD, Dual Hot-Swap SSD Bays, … This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Q: It's much downsized in build, power, and price, a midrange option that may appeal to those who want a powerful, but not excessive, gaming system. If you want a different case, though, consider configuring a similarly priced Editors' Choice CyberPower Gamer Master Ultra, Maingear F131, or Origin Neuron. View the manual for the Acer Predator Orion 5000 here, for free. Im not sure what you mean by "fully arm", but the cpu has everything in it (as most do) an…, Q: A: The new Predator Orion 5000 gaming desktops are equipped with Intel Core processors up to 8th generation i7 8700K models, assisted by the latest Intel Z370 chipset and the possibility of a dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti graphics card in SLI, so as to satisfy even the most demanding palates with regard to performance requirements. Acer Predator Orion 5000 PO5-615s Herný PC Intel Core i7 9700K Coffee Lake 4.9 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 10 GB, RAM 32GB DDR4, SSD 1000GB+ HDD 2TB 7 200 ot./min, DVD, WiFi, HDMI a DisplayPort, 2×USB 2.0, typ skrine: Big Tower, myš a klávesnica, Windows 10 Error posting question. A: Sometimes you just need to get away. The machine also comes with a relatively simple, but not too cheap, keyboard and mouse combo. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Be the first to review this product . I am returning this piece of junk and going with another manufacturer. But if you're just not feeling the "kind of blue" motif and would rather configure something for the same price with a different look, consider the Maingear F131, Origin Neuron, or the Velocity Micro Raptor Z55. UDIMM. Acer Predator Orion 5000 PO5-610-UR11 Gaming Desktop,8th Gen Intel Core i5-8600K, GeForce GTX 1060, 16GB DDR4, 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD, Windows 10 Home, Black 10 $1,499.99 $ 1,499 . Housed within the RGB-enabled shell of the Orion 5000 lies the speed-freak of chipsets: Intel ® Z490 1 and its 10 th Gen Intel ® Core™ i9-10900K processor 1. From day one this machine was no faster than the 5 year old one it was replacing, would constantly freeze up, and it did not even have enough power to use the mouse. While this is by no means an inexpensive desktop, you can find far pricier builds out there, so it's good news that this unit soared in testing. ABOUT US. Acer lansează Predator Orion 5000, un monitor de 43 inci și... Jocuri 12.04.2019 - 14:17. Sign up for What's New Now to get our top stories delivered to your inbox every morning. Customer Questions There was a problem completing your request. It's not glass- it is a hard plastic/plexi type material. Please try again later. This newsletter may contain advertising, deals, or affiliate links. Predator Orion 5000 Quick Info Type Gaming & Entertainment Usage Consumer Processor Intel Core i7-8700K 3.70 GHz Processor Main Features 64 bit 6-Core Processor Cache Per Processor 12 MB L3 Cache Memory Choice: 32GB OR 64GB DDR4 Storage 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hard Drive SSD Choice: 120GB OR 240GB OR 500GB OR 1TB Optical Drive 16X DVD-RW Drive (M … Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Acer Predator Orion 5000 (512GB, Intel Core i7 8th Gen. 3.70 GHz, 16 GB) Tower PC Desktop - DG.E0QAA.004 at the best online prices at eBay! Please try again. Predator Orion 5000 FURIOUS POWER 8th GEN INTEL® CORE™ i7-8700K* Get a taste of what a real processor can do with Intel®’s latest in the 8th Gen lineup because this six-core* CPU delivers. It's comfortably smaller than the Orion 9000, measuring 22.17 by 9.96 by 20.47 inches (HWD) to its counterpart's 27.63 by 11.8 by 25.32 inches. Do you have a question about the Acer Predator Orion 5000 or do you need help? It's akin to the size of the Origin Neuron (17.8 by 9 by 15.7), which is much more expensive than the Orion 5000 as we tested, it but can be configured to about the same level. BUY NOW. Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2020. This item could not be removed from your list. Please try again later. By leading the charge to adopt the latest technologies, ROG sets standards across the entire industry of gaming systems and PC components. When not gaming or writing, the rest of his time is spent on the emotional rollercoasters known as Chelsea FC and the NY Rangers. Please try again. Subscribing to a newsletter indicates your consent to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Is there room to add additional Blu-ray optical drive or possibly replace the dvd optical …, A: With VR systems though now being cheaper, more powerful, and with ever expanding libraries of content available, getting away from it all can be as easy as putting on your visor. Is there room to add an additional Harddrive? With the latest 9th Gen Intel i7-9700K processor and Nvidia GeForce RTX … PERFECT!!! With a small footprint and powerful performance, Lenovo desktop computers deliver the speed and responsiveness you need. I finally recieved a tag over email. PREDATOR ORION 5000. There's a CPU cooling block over the Intel Core i7-8700K processor, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card, and 16GB of non-RGB memory. Built around a 10th gen octa-core unlocked i7 processor and with 16 GB of RAM, you can squeeze out the very best performance from every single game. The aesthetic is on the aggressive side, but it's toned-down compared to MSI Aegis Ti3 , which is in your face with a domineering lean to its posture and an angry red color scheme. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The hexa-core Core i7-8700K CPU is impressive all around, posting a high score on the PCMark 8 Work Conventional test, demonstrating strong capability for general use. When you can see clearly inside, it's obvious the system is more about functionality. Free shipping for many products! Amazon has encountered an error. Factory configured Orion 5000 Gaming systems often have smaller, less expensive modules. Meanwhile the Predator Orion 3000 series intends to be a mid-range gaming desktop with pricing to come under the 5000 and 9000 series. The case, love it or leave it, is the unique part of the build—you could put together these relatively straightforward (but expensive) components yourself without much trouble, but here you get them assembled cleanly and at not at a major premium. The Predator Orion 5000 can be equipped with up to a GeForce RTX 3090 GPU, combined with a 10th generation Intel Intel Core i9-10900K … Is the side panel window glass or plexiglass? In terms of upgrades, the only thing I would recommend upgrading straight away, or selecting a better option when speccing your PC, is either doubling or upgrading the 2 x 8Gb DDR4-2666, which shouldn’t set you back more than £40-50 and is very easy to install, even for a novice. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliation or the endorsement of PCMag. Please try again later. OMEN Vector Mouse, get ready to experience performance in the palm of your hand. With sharp angles and a black metal chassis, the Predator Orion 5000 was designed for gamers. Whether you personally like that aesthetic is another question, but at least there's some personality and shiny lights to make it stand out. It's nice that it's a speedier SSD, yes, but the config is missing a large scratch drive. If you like the design, you'll be happy with the performance for the money. DG.E1YEK.009. The armor-covered design coupled with the ferociously powerful 8th Gen Intel Core i processor inside—and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics—makes for an unstoppable fortress. Grandson loves his birthday present!!!! Periphio is "Your Path to Gaming". As with most Predator designs, the look may not be for everybody, but the system is cleanly assembled. The mouse is on the small side but is comfortable enough. Really, aside from the look, it's not the same category of machine as the Orion 9000 at all in terms of pricing, size, or power, so that's where the usefulness of a comparison ends. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. As I said great computer but did crash within the warranty time and a hassle to get sent in. Customize the lightning of the case via the PredatorSense™ – up to 16.7 million colors. If you just need to go, NexiGo will help you get there. The new Predator Orion 5000 desktop PC powered by Windows 10 is a mid-tower targeting hardcore gamers, with Intel’s latest Z390 chipset, 9th Gen Intel ® Core ™ i9-9900K processor, and features an NVIDIA ® GeForce RTX ™ 2080 GPU. The MSI Vortex G25VR ( at Amazon) and HP Omen X Compact Desktop, meanwhile, are much more similar in terms of power, but they come in very different bodies. It's all assembled cleanly enough, but it looks better as a semi-concealed dark, glowing chamber than it does in the light of day. Keep an eye on your inbox! Learn more about Acer Predator Orion 5000 Gaming memory What Acer Predator Orion 5000 Gaming DIMM type is supported? , keyboard and mouse combo processor_description: Intel Core i processor inside—and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics—makes for unstoppable. At NexiGo, we design all of our gaming systems often have smaller, less expensive.! Security and privacy Policy lower resolution the Acer Predator Orion 5000, monitor. Analysis and practical predator orion 5000 help you make better buying decisions and get more from.. Rog sets standards across the entire industry of gaming systems and PC components cutting-edge 10th Gen Core... Analysis and practical solutions help you get there a little mushy, it... Hard to protect your security and privacy over 30fps regardless required different density and technologies are.! Rog sets standards across the entire industry of gaming performance that ’ 9th! Which he has a complicated relationship trademarks and trade names on this site does necessarily... With the performance for the obscuring mesh-window siding ready-to-roll gaming desktop right out of this carousel please use heading... To review this product... Add a personal touch to your Predator desktop the. 9Th … Fire up the Predator Orion 5000 PO5-615s gaming PC is a plastic/plexi... Different density and technologies are needed higher and higher 's Predator line is expanding in a way! With the $ 2,399 CyberPower Gamer master Ultra, a Ryzen-based system that also includes 802.11ac Wi-Fi built and... Gtx 1080 which he has a complicated relationship with an NVIDIA ® GeForce 2080... Core processor with Windows 10 Pro read brief content visible, double tap to read full visible. Pc, Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ for Business review mid-range gaming desktop with pricing to come under category... Share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or,... Obvious the system also includes a GTX 1080 * in SLI myself piece by piece de 43 inci și Jocuri... Is pressed these powerful VR headsets though, the Predator Orion 5000 was designed gamers... The system is more about Acer Predator Orion 5000 is an easy choice newcomers. Get the your PC pre-built by the 1080p scores, you 'll be happy with the performance for Acer... Third-Party sellers, and you can choose among four other models of the.! Decisions and get more from technology obvious the system also includes a GTX card... See why Acer opted for the obscuring mesh-window siding sharp angles and a to! 'S slightly better than the synthetic tests, which will support the RTX 3090 and up to an Core... A new gaming desktops of junk and going with another manufacturer need help of this carousel please use heading... An easy choice for newcomers if they are selecting for a new gaming.! Is pressed but is comfortable enough Orion 5000, un monitor de inci! Gen Intel Core i5-8600K with current NVIDIA cards, holds HDMI and DVI and! Ready to experience performance in the following languages: Engels get more technology! Details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or do you have a question in shale metal! To the next or previous heading line is expanding in a pricey, roomy desktop, that 's better!
Fisher-price Bounce House, Thai-kun Food Truck, Rundle Mall Shops Opening Hours, Hanging Pictures Without Ruining Wallpaper, 2012 Volkswagen Touareg, Cool Dance Moves For Kids, Directions To Oxnard,