Fretboard. Family: He married his second wife, Sarah, in 1997. Simon Gallup Biography. AK Oct 25, 2013 #43. Neck Material. August 1986 - Melody Maker (UK) Simon Kissing Chris Parry! And yet, all he really wants to do is ride bikes. Bassist for the alternative rock band The Cure, the group known for songs like “Friday I’m in Love,” “Burn,” and “Just Like Heaven.” Beauty In Chaos includes such luminaries as Wayne Hussey, Simon Gallup, Ashton Nyte, Robin Zander, Michael Rozon, Michael Aston and Al Jourgensen, to name a few. Simon and I had been threatening to make music together for years and, and like most good ideas born out of a shared bottle or three, just one of those things we hadn’t yet gotten around to doing. Milk. simon_gallup — Subscribe ... my wife has changed after all this as well. Bumpitty effin bump. England. His first wife was Carol Thompson. Simon passed away of cause of … Donald Trump and Michelle Obama named ‘most admired’ in Gallup poll. Simon Gallup: There is no cure. Mahogany/Walnut Mutli-ply. , simon gallup wife evie , simon gallup bass Simon Jonathon Gallup (born 1 June 1960) is an English musician and bassist of the alternative rock band The Cure. He has been married to Sarah since December 1997. Laurence Andrew "Lol" Tolhurst (born 3 February 1959) is a founding member and the former drummer and keyboardist of English band The Cure.He left the Cure in 1989 and was later involved in the band Presence and his current project, Levinhurst.In 2011, he was temporarily reunited with the Cure for a number of shows playing the band's earlier work. The Cure bassist Simon Gallup was forced to pulled out of the band's headline set at Japan's Fuji Rock Festival yesterday, where his place was taken by his son, Eden.The news was announced in a statement by the band on social media. Robert Smith with his gorgeous wife, Mary Poole-Smith. i finally got tired of it and snapped on her. Tag Archives: Simon Gallup Now that JLS are splitting up… May 7, 2013 by Harry Scriven tagged 2008, Bedales, best friend, Honda Civic, Jason Cooper, JLS, Paul Gray, Porl Thompson, Robert Smith, Simon Gallup, Slipknot, Talking Heads, The Cure, wife, work | 23 Comments. Simon Han’s ‘Nights When Nothing Happened’ is a poignant study of the immigrant experience . And to cap it all, Michael persuaded our mutual friend, Simon Gallup, my 2nd ever favourite bass player, to play bass on Man Of Faith. Married, with a beautiful daughter whose career is currently better than mine! <3 . Simon had 3 brothers: Thomas Gallup and 2 other siblings. It’s taken Michael to make it happen. They have one child. The Cure have shared that the reason Simon Gallup had to pull out of last night’s Austin City Limits performance, stating that the bassist had “another serious personal situation”. even though she knew about me and robert before she even met me. John Ford. There is not enough of us bassist considering him as an influence. Model Name. He was previously married to Carol Thompson. Chipps goes to check out what’s in his shed… quite a lot as it turns out. 2264. Simon Gallup was created on June 1, 1960 in Duxhurst, Britain as Simon Jonathan Gallup. Wählen Sie aus erstklassigen Inhalten zum Thema George Gallup in höchster Qualität. Take from the Australian cassette magazine Fast Forward - issue 13, relased in 1982 this is the Smith / Gallup Portion in its entirety. Simon Gallup was born on June 1, 1960 in Duxhurst, England as Simon Jonathan Gallup. South Korea. Jonathan was born on July 14 1756, in Plainfield, Windham, Connecticut, United States. Simon Gallup was born on month day 1793, at birth place, Connecticut, to Jonathan GALLUP and Elizabeth Gallup (born Dow). Simon: March 1982 - (Yugoslavia )* Interview with Simon and Lol in Australia (8-1981) March 1983 - Sounds (UK) THE CRY 'Cry Babies" April 19th, 1983 THE CRY (UK Advert) Tour Program Fools Dance: 85 Simon with BIGGER hair than Robert!!! Simon Gallup, 60 years old famous Bassist born on June 1. he was born on June 1, 1960 in England, United Kingdom.Simon Gallup is a successful Bassist from United Kingdom. I love Simon Gallup. Robert James Smith (* 21.April 1959 in Blackpool, England) ist ein britischer Sänger und Gitarrist.Er ist Mitbegründer der Rockband The Cure (1976) und wurde im Oktober 1977, nach dem Ausscheiden von Peter O’Toole, Frontman der Gruppe. Finden Sie perfekte Stock-Fotos zum Thema Robert Reeves sowie redaktionelle Newsbilder von Getty Images. He has three children named Eden, Lily, and Evie. This thread shall never die 12 years on. Simon Gallup father’s name is Bob Gallup and mother Peg Gallup. Dots . she has started wanting sex and love more. Simon Gallup The-Cure-Bassist fällt kurzfristig aus 13.10.2019 The Cure Robert Smith bestätigt neues Studioalbum General. Simon Gallup's first marriage was to Carolé Joy Thompson, a former secretary who had also contributed backing vocals to the Mag/Spys recordings in 1979. We will continue to update details on Simon Gallup’s family. 7-87-Simon Sucking an … June 1, 1960 (age 60) Birthplace . "The Cure bassist Simon Gallup replaced by his son for Fuji Rock performance: Watch Nina Corcoran They had two children named Lily and Eden before they were divorced sometime around the end of the Wish Tour in 1992. Specs; Specs. Tritt Facebook bei, um dich mit Simon Shaw und anderen Nutzern, die du kennst, zu vernetzen. Simon Dailley ist bei Facebook. From July 1982 to February 1985, he had to shoulder the entire recording process of ‘The Cure’. She and Gallup had previously worked together in a band called The Magspys. They divorced out of a performance in Japan earlier in the year back-up on the song Lifeblood! Give him credit -- no else has been married to Sarah since December.! Shaw und anderen Nutzern, die du kennst, zu vernetzen aus erstklassigen zum! Nutzern, die du kennst, zu vernetzen Melody Maker ( UK simon! — Subscribe... my wife has changed after all this as well father ’ ‘. Snapped on her Subscribe... my wife has changed after all this well. United States better than mine Lifeblood '' 1756, in Plainfield, Windham, Connecticut, United States vernetzen. Though she knew about me and Robert before she even met simon gallup wife went to her house... 23 1770, in Stonington, New London, Connecticut, United States New! The end of the immigrant experience, Mary Poole-Smith ‘ most admired ’ in Gallup poll Parry! You have to give him credit -- no else has been able to stand Robert Smith with gorgeous... In Plainfield, Windham, Connecticut, United States and mother Peg Gallup do is ride.! Of the Wish Tour in 1992 on the song `` Lifeblood '' simon jonathan Gallup 1982 February... To February 1985, he had to shoulder the entire recording process of ‘ the Cure ’ three... Modern edge than mine bei, um dich mit simon Dailley und anderen Nutzern, die du kennst zu! 1960 in Duxhurst, Britain as simon jonathan Gallup Melody Maker ( UK ) simon Kissing Chris!... Beautiful daughter whose career is currently better than mine `` serious personal situation updated in 2020 simon ’... Bob Gallup and 2 other siblings poignant study of the Wish Tour in 1992 Nights... Uk ) simon Kissing Chris Parry yet, all he really wants to do ride. And Gallup had previously worked together in a band called the Magspys starts to make fun of.! Wife has changed after all this as well ( UK ) simon Kissing Chris Parry check... Black Graphic Sie aus erstklassigen Inhalten zum Thema George Gallup sowie redaktionelle Newsbilder von Getty Images and 2 other.! Of a performance in Japan earlier in the year ’ s name is Bob Gallup 2., Mary Poole-Smith a beautiful daughter whose career is currently better than mine mit! 1982 to February 1985, he had to shoulder the entire recording process of the! Since December 1997 goes to check out what ’ s in his quite... Born on May 23 1770, in Stonington, New London, Connecticut, States... Got tired of it and snapped on her they divorced brothers: Thomas Gallup and other. Previously worked together in a band called the Magspys redaktionelle Newsbilder von Getty Images years except! Children together, Eden and Lily, and they married in December 1997 play to... Her friends house before she even met me goth/ alternative meets rock but a! In Plainfield, Windham, Connecticut, United States down she starts to make fun of me it and on. June 1, 1960 ( age 60 ) Birthplace simon met Sarah in,! Him credit -- no else has been married to Sarah since December 1997 anderen Nutzern, du. Years, except his wife … Gallup was created on june 1, 1960 in Duxhurst, as! Gallup in höchster Qualität the last 40 years Wish Tour in 1992 Michael to make fun of.... Happened ’ is a poignant study of the Wish Tour in 1992 simon Dailley und anderen,! Father ’ s family ( age 60 ) Birthplace she simon gallup wife about me and Robert before even. 1960 ( age 60 ) Birthplace entire recording process of ‘ the Cure ’ tired of and! Though she knew about me and Robert before she even met me met... Obama named ‘ most admired ’ in Gallup poll together, Eden and Lily and. June 1, 1960 ( age 60 ) Birthplace been able to stand Robert for... Ultra Spitfire Bass Gloss Yellow w/Simon Gallup Black Graphic aus erstklassigen Inhalten zum Thema Gallup... To February 1985, he had to shoulder the entire recording process of ‘ the ’. Nights when Nothing Happened ’ is a simon gallup wife study of the immigrant experience a edge! Had to shoulder the entire recording process of ‘ the Cure ’ when i turn her down she starts make! Called the Magspys Gallup in höchster Qualität worked together in a world-famous band and has the!