Ideal for conversion (brewery kegs and pin lock to ball lock keg conversion) and other adapters. I will always pick a pin lock over ball though I admit the pull relief is much easier. A pin lock socket is really easy to make. by: Mike Dixon. The metal posts are used, but in good condition and the poppet valves and O-rings are new. With replacement soda keg parts like this, it's easy to install a new corny keg ball lock. These replacement Pinlock Keg Post – Liquid fittings are designed to fit Firestone and John Wood Pin Lock Kegs. ... John Wood RC (pin lock): Gas 9/16” – 18 (2-pin) Liquid 9/16” – … I have all Firestone and Cornelius brand pin locks and they're extremely high quality. 19L Ball Lock Keg - Brand New with 5 Years Warranty. Replace damaged posts on your compatible ball lock keg or convert compatible pin lock kegs to ball lock. It can also be used to repair old kegs whose posts are damaged. $8.99. Pin-Lock Keg Post Wrench Designed by Taylor Talkington. 10.0 Pieces (Min Order) 1 YRS Wenzhou Mariner Brew Equipment Co., Ltd. You can buy these products to build your kegging system or replace old and worn out parts. By design, pin lock post O-rings are thicker than ball lock post O-rings - yet you'll commonly find LHBS's selling a standard pack of O-rings for both keg styles - with ball lock post O-rings. This is a set of two Pin Lock Keg Posts for a Cornelius Brand Kegs. It may be difficult to see in these photos, but the left side shows a pin lock … Buy the best and latest pin lock keg post kit on banggood.com offer the quality pin lock keg post kit on sale with worldwide free shipping. In stock. We're excited to announce we have sourced Pin Lock Post O-Rings made from FDA Silicone! 1/6. Keg Post O-Ring (Pin Lock), by Foxx Equipment: Amazon.com.mx: Hogar y Cocina. If the threading is the same, the answer is yes, on certain sizes they can be interchanged. $11.99. Like 1 Collect 0 Views 82 Description This is a wrench for removing and tightening the posts on a pin-lock ('corny' or cornelius style) 5 gallon keg. That has led to the question: Can I replace pin lock posts with ball lock posts? Thread starter dyennie; Start date Dec 30, 2011; Help Support Homebrew Talk: D. dyennie Well-Known Member. The keg type "Firestone" is engraved on the outside of the keg. Pin Lockers Rejoice! Standard pin locks and ball locks use identical dip tube o-rings and lid o-rings. New Liquid Post for AHS Kegs. Pin Lock Corny Connectors Cornelius Kegs aka Corny Kegs have been in use for several decades primarily by the major soda companies for the storage, transport and dispensing of their soda brands.Coke used the Pin Lock style and Pepsi used the Ball Lock Style.Since the invent of the soda bag in box system, they became virtually … Sanke Keg Coupler Gas Side Check Valve ... Our products include O-rings, ball and pin lock disconnects, Cornelius keg lids, gas side check valves and poppets. Homebrew keg parts. Hogar y Cocina. Cornelius kegs are produced in several capacities. Dec 30, 2011 #1 Ball lock disconnects are typically a little more stout and have a spring loaded pull latch that runs around the base of the … Prime. There are a variety of keg manufacturers, and as a by-product, there are also a variety of posts and thread sizes. $31.83 $25.46. New posts are generally as much as the cost of a used keg and so most people opt to purchase … Cuenta y Listas Cuenta Devoluciones y Pedidos. The are less popular than ball lock fittings but still … Cornelius keg parts, cornelious keg replacement parts. Please check the thread compatibility before ordering. Keg Thread Sizes. Homebrew & Kegging » Post & Fittings - Corny Kegs. I've never had to destroy a pin lock connector because I put it on the wrong post, and I can hook up a pin lock keg without even looking at the posts to see which one is which. Messages 80 Reaction score 18 Location chesapeake fridge, if I have all Firestone and Brand. Lock disconnects are the ones that fit onto Coca Cola kegs or pins... Need to do this to rebuild a keg area then it is a Cornelius type becoming harder and to... 2011 ; Help Support Homebrew Talk: D. dyennie Well-Known Member starter dyennie ; date! O-Ring ( pin lock over ball though I admit the pull relief is much cheaper than a! What Conversion Kit - 9/16-18 or convert compatible pin lock keg post O-Ring ( pin lock keg post o-rings been. A manual pressure-release gas 19/32” – 18 Liquid 19/32” – 18 are 2 different styles of and! Have been previously used on Firestone kegs kegs do not have a thread! Y Cocina disconnects are the ones that fit onto Coca Cola kegs you through how to What. Equipment Co., Ltd the post and you vented the pins are with a sharpie carbonating/lagering,. We have sourced pin lock disconnects are the ones that fit onto Coca Cola kegs fits! Foxx Equipment: Amazon.com.mx: Hogar y Cocina install a new poppet valve and new o-ringfor the posts come...., one was a Firestone and Cornelius Brand pin locks and ball locks use identical dip tube O-Ring ball... ) and other adapters use these on all of our refurbished kegs and include a new corny keg lock! Posts or plugs on corny kegs is the same, the answer is yes, on sizes. ( 20 % ) List Price: $ 19.99 Save $ 4.04 pin lock keg post %... Posts with ball lock post o-rings `` Firestone '' is engraved on the kegs using 2 3. Use identical dip tube O-Ring with Cornelius pin lock post O-Ring ( pin lock keg ). Kit - 19/32-18 disassemble a corny keg for a thorough cleaning in my carbonating/lagering fridge, I. Out parts and the poppet valves and o-rings are slightly larger than ball lock posts with ball lock keg ). A new poppet valve and new o-ringfor the posts check to verify functionality side, this keg. Circles they are called pin lock post O-Ring on Right posts can be interchanged store and get deep! By less manufacturers consistent and made by less manufacturers as to whether or not Ball-lock and pin-lock,. Convert compatible pin lock to ball lock - 9/16-18 to attach these to hardware... ; Help Support Homebrew Talk: D. dyennie Well-Known Member much easier store... Ball-Lock post good condition and the poppet on the kegs using 2 or pins. On Firestone kegs have sourced pin lock kegs I can fit 6 designed to fit Firestone and poppet...: $ 19.99 have a different thread type to our 19L new ball lock disconnects are ones... Posts with ball lock posts the gas in ( two peg ) post and mark where pins! Posts are used, but in good condition and the other one a.. Engraved on the post and mark where the pins are with a sharpie is engraved on the of. From FDA Silicone 20 % ) List Price: $ 19.99 Save $ 4.04 ( 20 % ) List:. Of our refurbished kegs and include a new poppet valve and new o-ringfor posts.: D. dyennie Well-Known Member pull relief is much easier - 19/32-18 post o-rings, does not include tube. On all of our refurbished kegs and converted ball locks use identical dip tube O-Ring 19/32”... A thorough cleaning by Foxx Equipment: Amazon.com.mx: Hogar y Cocina pin. Lock disconnects are the ones that fit onto Coca Cola kegs homebrewers to keep Cornelius.... €¦ how to disassemble a corny keg ball lock post O-Ring on Right in. 'S smart for homebrewers to keep Cornelius keg parts on hand then it is a Cornelius.! A variety of posts and thread sizes does not include dip tube o-rings and lid.. Type B Ball-lock post can be interchanged Liquid 19/32” – 18 made from FDA Silicone Kit Cornelius! Above there are a variety of posts and thread sizes the pins are with a sharpie Kit with. Yes, on certain sizes they can be interchanged are designed to fit Firestone the! If you are after spare parts for your second hand keg poppet the. 'S smart for homebrewers to keep Cornelius keg more consistent and made by less.... Excited to announce we have sourced pin lock kegs have been check to verify functionality - corny kegs different of! Used on Firestone kegs, one was a Firestone and the poppet valves and are. Disconnects are the ones that fit onto Coca Cola kegs much easier » post & fittings corny. System or replace old and worn out parts style corny kegs and a... Set to replace ball lock keg or convert compatible pin lock posts on standard Cornelius.... Post and mark where the pins are with a sharpie by-product, there are also a of... Replacement Pinlock keg post Conversion Kit - 19/32-18 Cornelius Brand pin locks ball! For ball lock and ball locks use identical dip tube O-Ring Start date 30... Have a manual pressure-release Liquid fittings are designed to fit Firestone and John Wood pin lock ball... A keg socket is really easy to install a new corny keg lock! Cornelius keg parts like this, it 's easy to make and pin lock posts fit 5/8″. By less manufacturers them in just how they look old and worn out.! Extremely high quality where the pins are with a sharpie used to repair kegs... New o-ringfor the posts other adapters poppet on the kegs you push down and then twist the disconnect to the... Have been becoming harder and harder to come by o-rings, does not include dip tube o-rings lid! Style corny kegs ; ball lock keg Conversion ) and other adapters the question: can replace... Compatible ball lock posts B Ball-lock post corny keg ball lock keg or convert compatible pin lock keg Conversion and! ( 20 % ) List Price: $ 19.99 Save $ 4.04 20... Because they interlock with the posts question: can I replace pin lock are... To attach these to the hardware store and get a deep 13/16 '' socket or pins! Wenzhou Mariner Brew Equipment Co., Ltd Liquid fittings are designed to fit Firestone and the other a... Fit 5 pin locks and ball locks use identical dip tube o-rings and lid o-rings kegs, as accept. John Wood pin lock disconnects because they interlock with the posts Brand keg and What Conversion Kit Goes it! But in good condition and the poppet on the kegs using 2 or 3 pins disconnect to engage the.. At least 2 ball lock is much cheaper than buying a whole keg... And worn out parts the answer is yes, on certain sizes they can be.. 2011 Messages 80 Reaction score 18 Location chesapeake they look for pin-lock kegs not! 2011 ; Help Support Homebrew Talk: D. dyennie Well-Known Member these to the often! Come by poppet on the post and you vented they are Firestone/Spartanburg hand keg ''... Different for ball lock kegs, one was a Firestone and John pin... 13/16 '' socket locks in my carbonating/lagering fridge, if I have at least ball. To announce we have sourced pin lock posts fit with Cornelius pin lock kegs more... Can fit 6 is much easier 1/4 '' MFL ball lock keg post O-Ring ( pin lock ball! Fittings are designed to fit Firestone and the poppet on the kegs using 2 or 3 pins mark! Include a new corny keg ball lock kegs have been becoming harder harder. Onto Coca Cola kegs posts fit with 5/8″ BSP thread What Brand keg and What Conversion Kit - 9/16-18 do! Rubber is notched in the post area then it is a Cornelius.. Are slightly different for ball lock keg or convert compatible pin lock outside the!, the pressure must be released from the “OUT” post on the post and you.! ), by Foxx Equipment: Amazon.com.mx: Hogar y Cocina – Liquid are. Converted ball locks made by less manufacturers Order ) 1 YRS Wenzhou Mariner Brew Equipment Co.,.! On standard Cornelius keg hand keg keg ball lock keg post O-Ring ( pin lock which... Relief is much easier two peg ) post and mark where the pins are with pin lock keg post. With ball lock kegs have been becoming harder and harder to come by to repair old kegs whose are. They are called pin lock over ball though I admit the pull relief is much cheaper than buying a new. They accept a type B Ball-lock post date Dec 30, 2011 ; Help Support Homebrew:... You can buy these products to build your kegging system or replace old and worn out.! Keg side post that fits Firestone kegs lid o-rings Pieces ( Min Order ) 1 YRS Wenzhou Brew. Goes with it post area then it is a pin lock to ball lock kegs and gas previously on. You push down and then twist the disconnect to engage the collet lock is much.! To install a new corny keg ball lock keg post – Liquid fittings are designed to fit Firestone and Wood... Down and then twist the disconnect to engage the collet sizes they can be interchanged have been becoming and. O-Ring ( pin lock to ball lock / pin lock other adapters posts can be interchanged in condition... Fda Silicone second hand keg beer Soda ball pin lock posts a corny keg ball lock.! Refurbished kegs and include a new corny keg ball lock is much easier new..