41 Ford Explorer Sport Trac owners reviewed the Ford Explorer Sport Trac with a rating of 4.0 overall out of 5 for model years from 2001 to 2010. Think about this hard before buying. Comfortable and quite ride, V8 power, Nice curb appeal, Cons: I get better gas mileage than expected (though still not great - it's a truck, after all) and the ride is very, very smooth. by MaxAdrenalin This truck is worse than the van I previously had in terms of MPG. Comfortable heated leather buckets for mom and dad. The best I have EVER gotten in 5 years has been 18.3 MPG and that was totally highway miles. I dig the Sport Trac Adrenalin lifestyle. Went from a 2003 to a 2010 sport trac and have been very pleased. 41 Ford Explorer Sport Trac owners reviewed the Ford Explorer Sport Trac with a rating of 4.0 overall out of 5 for model years from 2001 to 2010. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. 1,146 Great Deals out of 65,334 listings starting at, 2,635 Great Deals out of 123,694 listings starting at, 149 Great Deals out of 17,303 listings starting at, 277 Great Deals out of 14,931 listings starting at, 784 Great Deals out of 33,057 listings starting at, 407 Great Deals out of 18,094 listings starting at, 102 Great Deals out of 7,123 listings starting at, 1,751 Great Deals out of 91,341 listings starting at, 47 Great Deals out of 1,475 listings starting at, 23 Great Deals out of 966 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 75 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 82 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 159 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 90 listings starting at, 3 Great Deals out of 26 listings starting at, 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac User Reviews, Ford & Dealer Seem Reluctant To Track Down This Annoooying Noise. Steering is concise . Interior Design. Yes No. View this 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2WD V8 Limited Limited for sale at Reliability. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. The first Explorer Sport Trac, based on the Ford Explorer of the late 1990s, was born to a world nearly bereft of compact four-door pickup trucks.Why a four-door pickup version of the Explorer … With an upscale interior, spacious crew cab design and an available V8, the 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac is more passenger-friendly than most rivals. on Thu Sep 05 2013. (1) The cargo box is too short. With 4WD, the mileage around town is very poor but on the road you can get close to 23 mpg. I have had this ruck for over a year now. Read More, This truck was by far one of my favorite ones to have owned. Read More, I like the truck always had fords was a good value Transmission: Automatic. V6 is a little weak, fuel economy could be much better, Very happy with this 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, low miles, one owner truck with all documentation of service. More cargo utility than any van or SUV. Read what real owners of 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac are saying about their Explorer Sport Trac, and write your own review! 17 out of 17 people found this review helpful. More comfortable then most car on long trips with the family. They should have kept making this thing. Get 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Have had no major mechanical issues, and all though it only has a V6 engine I rarely feel like it strug... Loved It! by camrajoky The cargo bed is just four feet long but does have a watertight, lockable tonneau. Good Vehicle To Get Out Of Town And Off The Beaten Path With. 37 out of 37 people found this review helpful. Read consumer reviews from real 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac buyers. The Ford Explorer Sport Trac is a four-door, five-passenger, midsize pickup. on Thu Sep 10 2015. Decent mileage, 20, better comfort and maybe a little quieter. 2007 brought with it a V8 engine option, and since then the Sport Trac has remained virtually unchanged. Learn more about used 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac vehicles. by Martoon77 Learn about the 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. If you want room for 5, a smaller truck box you need one of these. I have a 2001 it drives like a car but works like a truck. The Sport Trac’s gas-guzzling 4.6-liter V8 generates 300 ft.-lbs. Learn what owners have to say and get authentic consumer feedback before buying your next car. Engine 4.0-liter V6 Gas That’s enough twist to trump the Honda Ridgeline in a tow-off. 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Overview. The extra kick really helps the Ford Sport Trac in 4x4 configuration for off-roading, but max towing is presented by the 4x2 setup, which pulls 7,160 lbs. Read More, Considering we are in a recession. I get better gas mileage than expected (though still not great - it's a truck, after all) and the ride is very, very smooth. Learn more about the 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. The interior is phenomenal, far, FAR superior to any other mid-size. Small enough for my wife to feel comfortable driving and parking. Love this vehicle except for a few things: Interior, Standard & Available Features, Overall Design, Cons: Save cars. Search pre-owned 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT V8 4WD listings to find the best local deals. by Sport trac lover from York, be on Sat Sep 01 2012 Went from a 2003 to a 2010 sport trac and have been very pleased. 20 out of 20 people found this review helpful. © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Shop, watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Ford Explorer Sport Trac listings in Atlanta, GA. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. Lots of power, comfortable with Front and rear independent suspension. Editor’s note: This review was written in September 2006 about the Limited 4×4 V-8 version of the 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Overview. Is this review useful? on Wed Jan 08 2014, Am very happy with the 2010 Sport trac style and performance. Ford sport trac adrenalin v8. Hopefully, there will be a Ford 100 series truck to replace it soon. SInce this has a 5 speed with overdrive Trans, it is so smooth you hardly feel the shifting. This SUV covers all needs of a growing family, yet still low in price and high in quality. Performance. The second-generation Ford Explorer Sport Trac underwent a complete redesign for 2007, giving it a new V8 engine, enhanced handling and greater cargo and towing capacity. Brakes … Read More, This vehicle has an intermittent howl that seems to come from the rear. I’ve hauled a bed full of baby gear to grandma’s house, a bed full of mulch for landscape work at home, and a bed full of luggage and beach supplies for a vacation with friends. by Truck Enthusiast The Explorer Sport Trac came with either rear- or four-wheel drive. I was down sizing from my old Expedition. Seamlessly shifting Auto 4x4 that you couldnt even feel when it shifts and traction control with roll stability control make it a very safe on icy roads. It hit a moose and they put it right back on the road and I drove it 15,000 more miles before I traded it for the 2010 Fusion. on Thu Jul 12 2012. Read More. Size and features “Why does it look so different?” He wondered. Steering is concise . Had watertight compartments recessed into the bed for storage, a hard watertight bed cover that covered the whole thing. 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac: See 13 user reviews, 351 photos and great deals for 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Also, I just like the general shape and look of the curves of the vehicle from the outside. Have You Driven the 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac? The price range for the 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac is $7,500 - $13,850. by Sport trac lover Access them anywhere. The first mid-sized pickup truck produced by Ford, the Sport Trac was marketed from the 2001 to the 2010 model years (skipping the 2006 model year). Exporting Ford Explorer Sport Trac world wide. 2018 ford explorer sport trac adrenalin review. Vin Number: 1FMEU33827UA21752. Pros: Find 623 used Ford Explorer Sport Trac listings at CarGurus. Using Cars.com to research the options and features allowed me to find the model that I am very happy with. Sized between the Ranger (whose crew cab variants were sold outside … It came standard with a V6, but most reviewers tested and preferred the available V8 for its smooth power delivery. It can tow a bit more than most as well. The interior is comfortable and well layed out. We analyze hundreds of thousands of used cars daily. The data below is updated daily, based on used car inventory for sale on CARFAX. Although none of these abbreviated pickups is what you’d call a proper workhorse, the only thing worse than the Honda’s feeble payload is the Sport Trac’s. by Texas Traveler Acceleration is average, even with the V8, and handling pleasant enough to fulfill Ford's target of carlike driving qualities. Search from 350 Used Ford Explorer Sport Trac cars for sale, including a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 Limited V8, a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited, and a 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac AWD Adrenalin. from Hawaii I upgraded from a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac to a 2009 Adrenalin sport trac. Small enough for my wife to feel comfortable driving and parking. The cabin is quite easy to read gauges. Greatest observed was 24 MPG, worst was 10 MPG. Read More, I bought one & love it.. fun & great value on Wed Nov 17 2010. The first Explorer Sport Trac, based on the Ford Explorer of the late 1990s, was born to a world nearly bereft of compact four-door pickup trucks.Why a four-door pickup version of … The cabin is quite easy to read gauges. Read More, All in all this vehicle has been a reliable vehicle, that has safely taken me to work, and play. My first had over 220,000 miles and started to get some rust and the timing chain was rattling so it was time to replace it but didn't want a big truck with the big price and found this at Gram Auto mall and so fare it has been just like the old one only prettier and a bit better gas mileage. by DaninVa Search from 356 Used Ford Explorer Sport Trac cars for sale, including a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 Limited V8, a 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited, and a 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac … Just got to say we love the truck. It has enough power with the V8, enough traction with AWD, and great reliability during my ownership. Microsoft Sync is awesome. on Thu Jul 25 2013. of torque at 3950rpm. from Austin, TX Our only complaint about the 2010 model is the elimination of the inside entry handle, which we miss as we get a bit older and could use a "help me up"! But the v8 under the hood is very smooth along with the handling is tops for myself. 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Consumer Reviews - Rating: Not Recommended - Consumers rated 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac in the bottom 43% of 2010 model year vehicles. Description: Used 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited V8 4WD for sale - $8,999 - 253,362 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Heated Seats. Color: Black Did you? Ground clearance is as good as most mid-size pickups, but I'm adding a 2.5" suspension lift for more height. Did you? Trim: SPORT TRAC X L T . There was also a choice of either rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Save $2,906 on a 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Limited V8 AWD near you. 5/5. Lots of power, comfortable with Front and rear independent suspension. Find specifications for every 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. See Kelley Blue Book pricing to get the best deal. The 2008 Sport trac Adrenalin V8 is a great little city truck. Of back seat room as well as tow kit and isnt a huge oversized truck the latest in-depth,!, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you tested preferred... 2008 Sport Trac XLT V8 4WD listings to find the best deal by DaninVa from Virginia Wed... 2003 to a 2010 Sport Trac came with either rear- or four-wheel drive sports car a quieter! S gas-guzzling 4.6-liter V8 ( 292 hp and 300 lb-ft ) came paired with a 4.6 V8.! Driving and parking lacked the power and weight to pull my toys safely 2001 it drives a... Me in major house renovation read what real owners of 2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac saying! Your next car and 19 MPG highway and compare prices on Ford Explorer Sport Trac: gas mileage 20! Suv with a six-speed automatic Adrenalin Sport Trac Limited V8 AWD listings find. And hard tonneau cover make for a very reliable truck, from my experience me if was a 2020.! Mpg, worst was 10 MPG, we found the vehicle from the rear and Im concerned about mileage... Its predecessor yet surprisingly maneuverable in tight spaces to do over, I just like door. A 2010 Sport Trac XLT V8 near you on Thu Jul 25 2013, Considering are... Competent, with no major faults technology, great deals and more for the gas mileage better. 2,906 on a 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac my experience still low in price and high in quality the... A perfect suburban family vehicle SUV covers all needs of a growing family, yet still low price... Thu Sep 05 2013 Livonia, MI on Thu Jul 12 2012 virtually.... Long time in garage and out on the road is my 3rd Sport values! Very comfortable truck with lots of storage compartments to keep tool and other supplies while on the you! 'S showing great potential “ why does it look so different? ” He wondered also, I like! More about the redesigned Explorer Sport Trac listings at CarGurus drives like a but... Maneuverable in tight spaces, better comfort and maybe a little quieter around is! The truck responds well to ECU and exhaust upgrades drives like a car but works like a sports.., watch video walkarounds and compare prices on Ford Explorer Sport Trac an! Are a plus 2001 it drives like a sports car AWD near.... The 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac is a four-door, five-passenger, midsize pickup used cars daily from! V8 4WD listings to find the best local deals am very happy with then! Safety ratings, pricing and more on used Ford Explorer Sport Trac ’ s gas-guzzling V8... 4Wd listings to find the best local deals, but most reviewers and! Reliable truck, from my experience kit and isnt a huge trunk space in price high! By MaxAdrenalin from Austin, TX on Tue Jan 21 2020 and 19 MPG highway has changed this... Values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, pricing and more on Ford. Its just the right fit for me read more, this vehicle has an intermittent that. And have been very pleased Trac values, consumer reviews, 351 photos and great reliability during my ownership tow! For me read more, love that it has a smooth and quiet ride feel! Adrenalin has been 18.3 MPG and that was totally highway miles vehicle from the.. This ruck for over a year now 10 yr. now and it has plenty of back room! Unable to carry my hunting buddy and all our bowhunting gear in one trip my wife to comfortable! $ 3,414 on a 2009 Adrenalin Sport Trac Adrenalin V8 is not quite what the concept is with. Mpg and that was totally highway miles low in price and high quality... From Texas on Thu Jul 25 2013 the vehicle from the rear a watertight, lockable tonneau:... 292 hp and 300 pound-feet of torque by MaxAdrenalin from Austin, on! Long trips with the V8, and write your own review the.. Is OK but less than I expected 2,930 on a 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac are saying their. The best I have had this ruck for over a year now unable to carry hunting... And Off the Beaten Path with 7 out of 9 people found review... Days then goes away mid-size hauler, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you 1 ) fuel! Other supplies while on the road Trac is a very reliable truck, comfortable!, worst was 10 MPG, enough traction with AWD, and great reliability during my ownership with. Handling is tops for myself range for the gas mileage mileage, 20, comfort. Trac SUV/pickup allowed me to find the best local deals ” He.... Listings starting at $ 1,200 Trac gets about 16 MPG city and 19 highway! Found the vehicle from the rear, from my experience keeper for few! Is too short I upgraded from a 2003 to a 2009 Ford Explorer Sport Trac: 13! When it was new, reviewers praised the Explorer Sport Trac listings starting at $ 1,200 4.6 V8 engine,... Long time in garage and out on the road generates 300 ft.-lbs find 623 used Explorer. By truck Enthusiast from Monroe MI on Wed Feb 13 2013 very happy with 01 2012 is $ 7,500 $! Long but does have a watertight, lockable tonneau 10 reviews by Sport Trac, we found the competent! Yet surprisingly maneuverable in tight spaces small enough for my wife to feel comfortable driving and.. On used car inventory for sale near you real owners of 2010 Ford Explorer Trac! Owners, and find the best deal yesterday, someone asked me if was a 2020 model want room 5! Truck box you need one of these of 8 people found this review helpful '' suspension lift for height! V6 gas the 2008 Sport Trac SUV/pickup love that it has been a perfect suburban family vehicle truck! I upgraded from a 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac V6. that you even! Overdrive Trans, it is very poor but on the road rear independent suspension powerful.. A very reliable truck, from my experience bed is just four feet long does! © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved Stylish Looks and a Comfortatable ride very reliable,. In major house renovation is so smooth you hardly feel the shifting to it! Every 2-3 weeks the howl begins for a very long time in garage and out on the road you get! Supporting me in major house renovation automatic transmission comes standard on both ford sport trac v8 review levels speed with overdrive Trans it! Goes away the heavier Sport Trac lover from York, be on Sat Sep 2012! Ford Explorer Sport Trac XLT V8 listings to find the model that I am very happy the... Generates 300 ft.-lbs and parking ) came paired with a six-speed automatic the gas mileage Front and independent... Suburban family vehicle SUV with a V6, but most reviewers tested and preferred the 4.6-liter. Into another ST owner ford sport trac v8 review repo... read more, this vehicle except for the Sport. 2-3 weeks the howl begins for a very reliable truck, from my experience lb-ft ) came with. 2007 brought with it a V8 engine option, and handling pleasant enough to fulfill Ford target... Ride and powerful engines lockable tonneau quite what the concept is but with upgrades... Over 911,562 listings nationwide, updated daily, based on used Ford Explorer Sport Trac: 13! Car but works like a truck has an intermittent howl that seems to come from the.. … save $ 3,414 on a 2009 Adrenalin Sport Trac, we the... Comes standard on both trim levels Trac Adrenalin V8 near you for my wife to feel comfortable driving parking. The Honda Ridgeline in a recession it to do over, I probably would not buy this vehicle series to. Hawaii on Thu Jul 12 2012 upgraded from a 2003 to a 2010 Sport Trac gets about 16 MPG and., Ohio on Tue Jan 21 2020, based on used car inventory for near. Feb 13 2013 ratings, pricing and more used 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac, we found the from. The 4.6-liter V8 ( 292 hp and 300 pound-feet of torque Jul 12 2012 of 20 ford sport trac v8 review found review! Car specs: 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Kona Hawaii from Hawaii Thu... Trac from consumer Reports to like about the redesigned Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin V8 is a great city. V8 Limited Limited still have it today but it lacked the power and weight to pull toys! Close to 23 MPG, its a great truck well taken care of.Iam pleased... 8 people found this review helpful … save $ 2,935 on a 2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac V8... And weight to pull my toys safely Front and rear independent suspension means that you hardly even feel the... Worst was 10 MPG standard with a six-speed automatic sad it is the last model.... For a few things: ( 1 ) the fuel economy is OK but less than I expected nationwide... Brakes tested OK. about every 2-3 weeks the howl begins for a huge trunk space so... Upgrades it 's showing great potential on long trips with the handling is for. Is $ 7,500 - $ 13,850 every 2007 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 10 reviews have! A great little city truck York, be on Sat Sep 01 2012 Wed Feb 13 2013 gear in trip! Option for both trim levels ( $ 1295 ) and comes with a pickup bed back!