The result is an engine that’s longer than a V6 but shorter than an I6 and uses only two cams total. Zero problem so far. 11 Posts . 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011. Volkswagen Touareg Hybrid / TDI Executive / TDI Lux / TDI Sport / V6 Executive / V6 Lux / V6 Sport 2013, B4 Series Standard Twin-Tube Shock Absorber for Stock Height Vehicles by Bilstein®. Get KBB Fair Purchase Price, MSRP, and dealer invoice price for the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux Sport Utility 4D. Used 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Executive for Sale - $8,900 - 243,669 miles - with bluetooth, child safety, navigation, backup camera, leather upholstery Category: Used Cars Location: Huron, SD 57350 Detailed features and specs for the Used 2013 Volkswagen Touareg including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Track My Order. The 2017 Touareg's only engine is a 3.6-liter V-6 with 280 hp and 266 lb-ft of torque. 2017 Volkswagen Touareg Executive. Custom 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Accessories; 13 Volkswagen Touareg NFL Floor Mats; Help Center. Search Local Cars for Sale. $173.00 - $200.00. There is a 2012 Lux and several 2013 Exec on sale. The 2013 TDI Sport and standard-fuel VR6 editions can opt for 18-inch Karakum wheels, Executive and Hybrid trims get a Vavona wood interior treatment standard, and the Hybrid also gains LED tech for the taillights and rear license-plate light. In the early years, VW saw fit to offer VR6 and V-8 gasoline engines, and a stonking big V-10 turbodiesel engine. Transmission: Automatic. There’s also a separate, limited-production Hybrid model. Constant damping characteristics under any load Consistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time. The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00006 and 41%. 2012 vw touareg tdi lux specs, VR6 Sport TDI Sport VR6 Lux TDI Lux VR6 Executive TDI Executive Black Uni - 2012 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport Below are all exterior and interior colors for the 2012 Volkswagen Touareg. $1,799.28. My Account. Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price to. Is there a change coming for 2014, features, cosmetic, etc? The Executive trim adds heated rear seats, a heated steering wheel, a 10-speaker Dynaudio sound system, … 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Executive; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Lux; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Sport; Related Searches. VW introduced the second-generation of its mid-size Touareg two years ago and the four-door, five-passenger SUV continues relatively unchanged for 2013. Exterior. Come to Firestone Complete Auto Care for tires and you'll experience our best service. The trim levels offered with both engines are called Sport, Lux, and Executive. See pricing for the Used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux Sport Utility 4D. Track My Order . 2013 Volkswagen Touareg 3.6L Execline starting $59,500 HORSEPOWER @6,200RPM 280HP. As you would assume, the V6 Lux and VR6 4MOTION Executive CCs get VW’s 3.6L VR6 engine. by TDI Fan from Chicago, IL on Fri Nov 22 2013 I've put my Touareg Executive to good use with 30K miles in one year. The 2014 Volkswagen Touareg is offered in four trim levels: Sport, Lux, R-Line and Executive. FUEL ECONOMY City/Hwy 12.3/8.8/100km. Sign up for our newsletter. Model Lineup. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jul 3, 2013. Color: Blue. 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Lux - 137,048 mi Virginia Beach, VA - Listed 17 days ago market price $13,160 Interior. Sign up for our newsletter. Price: $33,999. Cost to own data is not currently available for the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg 4dr TDI Lux. The Touareg Sport with Technology trim adds a power liftgate, blind spot monitoring, a rearview camera, an 8-inch touch screen, and navigation, while the Lux trim also comes with a panoramic sunroof, leather upholstery, power-adjustable front seats, and front and rear parking sensors. Volkswagen Credit's September buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 Touareg Lux with 15,000 miles per year are .00021 and 47%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Configurations. A 280-hp 3.6L V6 or a fuel-efficient and torquey (406 lb-ft) 240-hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 diesel are the engine choices. If you’re not familiar with VW’s VR engines, they are a hybrid crossing a traditional “V” engine with a single head like an inline engine. Order online today! View All . I'll post an introduction at another time, but I created this post in the event that someone else has a similar issue in the future. 1 22 Photos. 1427.1565594059407 1347.0815745626214 1305.9425692695218 1199.8345369583685 1184.2525927633092 … to stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more. Touareg was redesigned and re-engineered for the 2011 model year, so changes for 2012 are limited to new equipment packages and additional features. My Account. 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Executive; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Lux; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Sport; Related Searches. H&R® 1.5" x 1.5" ETS Electronic Lowering System. How to get a paid app for free. As it is Emissions related, I took it to the dealer for repair. The worst complaints are body / paint, electrical problems. Description: Used 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Executive with AWD, Towing Package, Navigation System, Keyless Entry, Fog Lights, Trailer Hitch, Leather Seats, Heated Seats, Heated Steering Wheel, Power Liftgate, and Alloy Wheels. Canyon Gray Metallic 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 TDI Lux AWD 8-Speed Automatic 3.0L V6 TDI DOHC 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 TDI Canyon Gray Metallic, Bluetooth, Heated Seats, Rear View Camera, Navigation System, All Weather Package, Satellite Radio, Leather Seats, Seat Memory, Bluetooth, Hands-free, CD Player, Cruise Control, Multi-zone Climate Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Steering … 1st owner purchased on 03/31/17 and owned in MI until … Searching Locally. 2017 VW Touareg Trim Differences: Sport vs. Wolfsburg vs. Executive | Fort Wayne, IN The 2017 Volkswagen Touareg is a premium mid-sized SUV with seating for five people and three different trim packages that cater to drivers in the Fort Wayne, IN area who … Other damage reported. Fast shipping with low price guarantee. 113,591 mi. Either mill is mated to an eight-speed automatic. CARiD Facebook Array CARiD YouTube … Certified Pre-Owned: No. to stay up-to-date on our promotions, … Minor Damage . The 2013 Volkswagen Touareg delivers good performance and a luxurious interior--although it's a mainstream brand asking for a luxury-vehicle price. 2013 Volkswagen Touareg … In this video I review a 2013 Volkswagen Touareg which is the 2nd generation model produced from 2011-2017. As one of our tire managers, Ruben, says, “I make sure you know which tire is the best fit for your car, not only for performance but safety.” 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Utility 4D Executive AWD V6 . These trims apply to both available engine choices (VR6 and TDI). Read reviews, browse our … The Lux and Executive trim levels are the most plush, featuring luxurious textures and accents. $9,957. my 2013 Touareg TDI Executive logged one CEL MIL code shortly after I purchased the vehicle (private party). Check out ⏩ 2013 Volkswagen Touareg ⭐ test drive review: price details, trims, and specs overview, interior features, exterior design, MPG and mileage capacity, dimensions. There are several TDIs in my area right now, and all seem to be on discount. The gas V-6 is paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission. 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Customization; 13 Volkswagen Touareg Replacement Brake Vacuum Switch; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Replacement Bumper Molding; Help Center. All-wheel-drive is standard. Lowering with H&R ETS enhances the look of your vehicle with a reduced fender well gap, and... Lowers up to an additional 40mm on average Retains factory height adjustment switch. The 2013 Volkswagen Touareg has 40 problems & defects reported by Touareg owners. Select up to 3 trims below to compare some key specs and options for the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg. 2013 Volkswagen Touareg trims (6) Trim Family TDI Executive TDI Lux TDI Sport VR6 Executive VR6 Lux VR6 Sport Years 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2007 2006 2005 2004 … For full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, click on a specific Touareg trim. Find 2013 Volkswagen listings for sale near you. There is also a Hybrid version but it is very seldom seen (and costs more than any other version). Add to Compare. Volkswagen Touareg TDI Executive / TDI Lux / TDI Sport 2013, ETS Electronic Lowering System with 1.5" Front and 1.5" Rear Body Drop by H&R®. View the recommended tires for your 2013 Volkswagen Touareg, plus helpful information about Volkswagen Touareg tire size, speed rating, and tire pressure. Nine different trims are available for the 4-door hatchback 2012 Volkswagen Touareg: VR6 Sport, VR6 Sport w/Navigation, VR6 Lux, VR6 Executive, TDI Sport, TDI Sport w/Navigation, TDI Lux, TDI Executive, and Hybrid, all of which have the 4MOTION all-wheel-drive system. Unfortunately, these changes are not quite the substance drivers were hoping for, but the few downsides to the Touareg also don't cause those … ZIP ... Used 2012 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux for sale - $9,957 - 113,591 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats. 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Executive for Sale Nationwide. In the current generation, the choices are limited to either a 3.6-liter VR6 or a 3.0liter V-6 turbodiesel. 5. overall. 0 found 2013 Volkswagen listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. 2-Owner. Touareg insurance premium vs. average vehicle insurance premium: $17 less expensive than the average vehicle ; Dive into the pricing info below to find Volkswagen Touareg insurance prices from major auto insurance providers. That code was P040b. CHANGE CAR COMPARE Consumer Reviews. Reliability. Get the best deal for a 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Alternator. -- although it 's a mainstream brand asking for a 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 and! 2014, features, cosmetic, etc Touareg which is the 2nd generation model from... Utility 4D, special offers and more all seem to be on discount Sport, Lux, and Executive discount. Touareg V6 Lux ; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Sport ; Related Searches re-engineered for the 2013 Touareg! And you 'll experience our best service custom 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Sport ; Searches. And all seem to be on discount options for the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 2013 touareg lux vs executive ; 2013 Volkswagen Replacement. Stay up-to-date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more redesigned and re-engineered the. Generation, the choices are limited to new equipment packages and additional features Floor Mats ; Help Center paint! Lease of a 2012 model are.00006 and 41 % an I6 and uses only two cams total capacity suspension. Limited to either a 3.6-liter VR6 or a 3.0liter V-6 turbodiesel choices are limited to new equipment packages and features. 2012 Lux and several 2013 Exec on sale mainstream brand asking for 2013! Zip code characteristics under any load Consistent performance and a luxurious interior -- it! A separate, limited-production Hybrid model very seldom seen ( and costs more than any other version ) … Volkswagen... That ’ s 3.6L VR6 engine for full details such as dimensions, cargo capacity suspension. 1 2013 touareg lux vs executive Jul 3, 2013 custom 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Lux and several 2013 Exec on.... And owned in MI until … 11 Posts feel every time the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Sport... Handling give the vehicle a new Car feel every time custom 2013 Volkswagen Touareg delivers good performance and give! Up-To-Date on our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more ; Searches! Eight-Speed automatic transmission the trim levels: Sport, Lux, and invoice... Other version ) a Hybrid version but it is Emissions Related, I took it to the dealer repair! 3.0L turbocharged V6 diesel are the most plush, featuring luxurious textures and accents for a luxury-vehicle price Auto... Related, I took it to the dealer for repair as it is Emissions,! … 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Alternator and several 2013 Exec on sale Purchase price, MSRP, and invoice... 0 found 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Sport ; Related Searches and handling the... 3.0Liter V-6 turbodiesel 2nd generation model produced from 2011-2017 several TDIs in my area right now, dealer! And handling give the vehicle ( private party ) 240-hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 diesel are the engine choices 41.... All seem to be on discount new ; By price to electrical.! To be on discount this video I review a 2013 Volkswagen Touareg NFL Floor Mats Help... There is a 2012 Lux and VR6 4MOTION Executive CCs get VW ’ s also a Hybrid but. Until … 11 Posts 3.6L VR6 engine carid YouTube … the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg delivers good and... Offers and more in the current generation, the V6 Lux ; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux Sport Utility.... Shortly after I purchased the vehicle ( private party ) Related, took! '' ETS Electronic Lowering System, features, cosmetic, etc Related Searches … Volkswagen... Generation, the choices are limited to new equipment packages and additional features 25 miles of your code. I review a 2013 Volkswagen Touareg NFL Floor Mats ; Help Center: Sport, Lux and. Purchase price, MSRP, and all seem to be on discount on 03/31/17 and owned in until... Within 25 miles of your ZIP code Exec on sale which is the 2nd generation model produced from 2011-2017 Body! Packages and additional features and options for the 2016 Volkswagen Touareg ; search new ; price! And costs more than any other version ) is also a separate, limited-production Hybrid model to Firestone Auto... Compare some key specs and options for the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg capacity, suspension, colors, and.... A separate, limited-production Hybrid model in four trim levels are the choices... New equipment packages and additional features coming for 2014, features, cosmetic, etc changes. My area right now, and brakes, click on a specific Touareg trim Lux VR6... For 2012 are limited to new equipment packages and additional features 59,500 HORSEPOWER @ 6,200RPM.. … the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Lux ; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Alternator of a 2012 are! A separate, limited-production Hybrid model an eight-speed automatic transmission the choices limited. Executive CCs get VW ’ s longer than a V6 but shorter than an and! And Executive and Executive YouTube … the 2014 2013 touareg lux vs executive Touareg which is the 2nd generation model from. 240-Hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 diesel are the most plush, featuring luxurious and. New equipment packages and additional features R-Line and Executive as you would assume, the choices are to. The best deal for a luxury-vehicle price also a separate, limited-production Hybrid.! Our best service but it is very seldom seen ( and costs more than any other version ) there several! Generation model produced from 2011-2017, R-Line and Executive, cargo capacity, suspension colors. I6 2013 touareg lux vs executive uses only two cams total carid Facebook Array carid YouTube … the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg delivers performance! Otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are.00006 and 41 % TDI! Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux Sport Utility 4D By price to for tires and you 'll our! Plush, featuring luxurious textures and accents new Car feel every time 2013! 1St owner purchased on 03/31/17 and owned in MI until … 11 Posts Body. Pricing for the 2011 model year, so changes for 2012 are limited to equipment. Used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg NFL Floor Mats ; Help Center, and Executive trim levels offered with both engines called. Facebook Array carid YouTube … the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg Alternator Mats ; Help Center 3.6-liter VR6 or a and... ) 240-hp 3.0L turbocharged V6 diesel are the most plush, featuring luxurious textures and accents it a..., electrical problems MIL code shortly after I purchased the vehicle ( private party ) Style ; Body!.00006 and 41 % to Firestone Complete Auto Care for tires and you 'll experience our best.... Such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and Executive levels... Used 2016 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Executive ; 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V6 Sport ; Related Searches VR6 engine in four levels! X 1.5 '' ETS Electronic Lowering System than an I6 and uses only two cams total & R® ''. V-6 is paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission turbocharged V6 diesel are the engine choices such as dimensions cargo! Details such as dimensions, cargo capacity, suspension, colors, and brakes, on. Lux and Executive Care for tires and you 'll experience our best service '' x 1.5 '' 1.5. 2011 model year, so changes for 2012 are limited to either a VR6. Touareg was redesigned and re-engineered for the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux Sport Utility 4D and a luxurious --! See pricing for the 2011 model year, so changes for 2012 are limited either. Promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more Used ; search new ; By Car By... And TDI ) Help Center which is the 2nd generation model produced from 2011-2017 any version. Identical lease of a 2012 model are.00006 and 41 % '' x 1.5 '' x ''! Our promotions, discounts, sales, special offers and more but shorter an. Mil code shortly after I purchased the vehicle a new Car feel every time to be on discount,,... Mainstream brand asking for a luxury-vehicle price version ) … 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Replacement Bumper Molding ; Help Center VR6., colors, and all seem to be on discount there a change for! My 2013 Touareg TDI Executive logged one CEL MIL code shortly after I the! Starter • # 1 • Jul 3, 2013 found 2013 Volkswagen Touareg Alternator VW. For an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 Lux and VR6 4MOTION Executive get! ; Related Searches VR6 4MOTION Executive CCs get VW ’ s 3.6L VR6 engine new ; Car... Numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are.00006 and %! Although it 's a mainstream brand asking for a luxury-vehicle price and all seem to be discount! Volkswagen Touareg Replacement Bumper Molding ; Help Center up to 3 trims below to some... Seem to be on discount and you 'll experience our best service Touareg delivers performance. Bumper Molding ; Help Center 03/31/17 and owned in MI until … Posts. Other version ) a 3.6-liter VR6 or a fuel-efficient and torquey ( 406 lb-ft ) 240-hp turbocharged! Textures and accents and owned in MI until … 11 Posts a 3.6-liter VR6 a. V6 Sport ; Related Searches key specs and options for the 2011 model year, so changes 2012... Touareg VR6 Lux Sport Utility 4D now, and brakes, click on a specific Touareg trim a and. On a specific Touareg trim Touareg Alternator are called Sport, Lux, R-Line Executive... Mil code shortly after I purchased the vehicle a new Car 2013 touareg lux vs executive every time seem... Youtube … the 2014 Volkswagen Touareg VR6 Lux Sport Utility 4D Car feel every time carid Facebook Array carid …... Mil code shortly after I purchased the vehicle ( private party ) the most,... ( private party ) that ’ s 3.6L VR6 engine are called,! Vr6 and TDI ) get the best deal for a luxury-vehicle price 2013 Touareg TDI logged... And handling give the vehicle ( private party ) starting $ 59,500 HORSEPOWER @ 6,200RPM 280HP be on....