The car has a host of other small things that will keep a tinkerer busy for some time. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 240D models in Salt Lake City. The heater works with no leaks. Following items have been replaced In the last couple years- A/C compressor, water pump, Radiator, alternator, starter, and belts. There are some minor dents, dings and scrapes but the body panels are straight and the paint is in surprisingly good shape with just small chips and scratches here and there. The C-Class dimensions is 4686 mm L x 2020 mm W x 1442 mm H. This car is in immaculate shape for it's age. America's economy is booming after the stagnant economy of president Carter. My price is inline with fair market pricing for a car in this shape and the extremely low mileage. 1983 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series 240D Up for auction is a Beautiful Mercedes 240D with automatic transmission and 182,812 miles. All papers in orde Rizzolis maintainedA/C works30 MPG3,200Stereo and sunroof do not work. Mercedes-Benz S Class for sale in the Philippines. Vehicle is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end listing early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A massive amount of money can be saved by purchasing a used Merc as apposed to a new version and the condition and quality … Certified Pre-Owned: No. If you're looking for a solid diesel to convert to a veggie, or looking for a solid base for a restoration, or if you're looking for a top-self donor for another restoration, then this might be your car. It's lived its life in Louisiana, so no major rust or other weather issues. Mercedes Benz 240D For Sale ~ MERCEDES BENZ MERCEDES ~ 81 For Sale. Dec 24, 2020. It needs nothing at all. Mercedes OEM W123 300D 240D 280E 300TD Left Driver Rear DOOR LOCK LATCH . Mercedes Benz 240D For Sale - Currently 81 to pick from. Currently we have 1 Mercedes-Benz 240 vehicles for sale. Headlight bezels have some fine cracks from aging/sun exposure, but nothing all the way through that would let water in. The interior is outstanding, with little to no wear or stains. 20. For one price I can arrange all enclosed shipping to your door by one of the finest shippers at a very reasonable rate. Even though the engine does have the typical oil seepages, there are no drips or puddles under it. The trip was featured in a 3-part documentary by Mercedes-Benz. I have a lift available, so you can do a full inspection on site as I will not let it leave my shop until the transaction is complete. This is an all mechanical diesel engine that doesn't have a computer on it. If you're looking for a 1000 point show winner that can hold its own at the Mercedes museum, please keep looking, this ain't that car. Mercedes-Benz S Class dealers, garages, prices, values & deals. New Mercedes-Benz car for sale in the Philippines. Quality second-hand Mercedes-Benz S Class for sale. © SmartMotorGuide New York, NY - All rights 1982 Mercedes 240D 4 cyl. Brand new and used Mercedes-Benz S Class for sale in the Philippines. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Shop Mercedes-Benz 240D vehicles for sale in Salt Lake City, UT at Cars.com. I can arrange enclosed shipping for a very very low price. Transmission: 4-Speed Manual. Create an account with FSBOCarSales.com and sell your used Mercedes-Benz 240D free! New voltage regulator. This must have been a base model because it has manual windows and no sunroof. Find Mercedes-benz 240 at the lowest price . Equipment includes chrome exterior trim, 14″ polished wheels with color-matched hubcaps, central locking, a dash-mounted clock, air … 4.7 (34) CarGurus User. The Mercedes-Benz W123 cars were produced by the German manufacturer from 1976 to 1985. Watch. This dealer was not serious with the … Park, FL 32789, USA 180,000 Miles Park, FL $2,800.00 It was tenderly driven and cared for- this shows in the great condition it's in. As with all used collector cars and trucks they are sold as is and there is no warranty expressed or implied. The front passenger door has a few small dings. The original driver's floor mat is missing. 267 K. Miles , actual mileage, speedo has always worked correctly Runs great. 40 60. Cadillac, Michigan. Sell My Classic/Exotic Car World's Largest Classic and Exotic Car Sales Company. Description: Used 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240 240D for sale - $11,900 - with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. I fixed all the vacuum problems that are inherent with these cars. Buy your used Mercedes 240D motors/engines from us and save time and money. Dec 24, 2020. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. 1980 MERCEDES BENZ 240 D DIESEL 4 SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSIONNON TURBO REGISTERED INSPECTED DRIVEN 20 MILES EVERYDAYNO RUST UNDERNEATH CLEANNEVER DRIVEN WINTERSSTORED ALWAYS WINTER TIMEFIRST OWNER HAD 1980SECOND OWNER 1980-20143RD OWNER, ME 2014-NO LEAKSNO SMOKES NO BURNS OILJUST INSTALLED USED PASS SIDE SIDEVIEW MIRRORINTERIOR VERY CLEANCLEAN TITLECOMES EXTRA 2 NEW AND 2 ALMOST NEW TIRESLOCAL PICK UP ONLY$500 DEPOSIT (NON-REFUNDABLE )TRU PAYPAL AND BALANCE HAS TO PAY DURING PICK-UP NEEDS ATTENTION:DASH LIGHT BULBS NEEDS TO BE REPLACEDODOMETER STOP WORKING LAST MONTHANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE JUST EMAIL-ME. Non Smoker! Runs and drives great. Fort Lauderdale, Florida The car recently had the injectors rebuilt and the fuel system purged along with new filters and valve adjustment. Availability? See how it runs!! Non-Turbo4Speed manual. There is no bigger automotive icon of this period than the Mercedes Benz. These are very trouble free and solid cars. Page 2: Find Mercedes Benz 240ds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Check out 1974 mercedes 240D Sedan. This is a driver that is in good shape but showing its age in places. We have 34 listings for Mercedes Benz 240, from $2,800 Transmission: 4-Speed Manual. Issues: AC not working, minor interior cosmetic damage, some rust spots on metal in areas, fuel gauge not working correctly, front driver side headlight not working, has some decent wear from m age, but definitely not done yet as these cars are known to last forever! 1977 Mercedes Benz 240D For Sale by Classic Car Deals. The W123 models surpassed their predecessor, the W114/W115 "stroke-8" models, as the most successful Mercedes, selling over 2.5 million cars before being replaced by the W124 after 1985. Get great deals and promos on Mercedes-Benz for sale in Philippines, view detailed Mercedes-Benz price list (DP & Monthly Installment), reviews, fuel consumption, images, specifications, Mercedes-Benz … New power brake booster. I will go over the flaws first: the interior vinyl around the door frames has shrunk and the lightly faded cloth is coming loose around the front kick panels. Transmission: 4-Speed Manual. Completely detailed inside and out. Buyer will be responsible for shipping. It spent its life obviously garaged and is free of obvious rock chips, scratches and door dings, etc. $11,900. Drive into the New Year with your new Mercedes. This will all depend on your agreement or deal. 6 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. The rear bumper ends show signs that it has been gently bumped. The pin striping on the front fenders has some areas that have worn off (probably by someone not using fender covers). Get great deals on good condition used Mercedes-Benz cars for sale in Philippines with price, features, images and specifications. Please call us at (866) 383-1416. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS 550. Mercedes-Benz 240 For Sale. It does have cruise-control but I don't know if it's working. Find 1974 Mercedes Benz Cars for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. The legwork is also sometimes done by the seller. 1982. or Best Offer. It still has the original spare tire which doesn't appear to have even been used. Browse Category. We have 10 cars for sale for mercedes diesel 240d, from just $7,195 Remember cars like this are getting harder and harder to find! Search and find complete range of Mercedes-benz cars for sale anywhere in Philippines. With 13 models to choose from, you're sure to find a Mercedes that is meant for you. Free shipping. Or view the Slideshow below This is a super clean Mercedes W123 Diesel 240D thats been very well preserved. Ask any questions and I will get back to you ASAP. $6,200 . See good deals, great deals and more on Certified Mercedes-Benz Cars in Denver, CO. Search from 159 Certified Mercedes-Benz cars for sale, including a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE 350 4MATIC, a 2016 Mercedes-Benz GLE 450 4MATIC Coupe, and a 2017 Mercedes-Benz CLA 250 4MATIC ranging in price from $24,000 to … And best of all, a new set of Michelin Defender tires! Mercedes Dark Blue Exterior Cream-Beige MB … Vehicle is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end listing early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mercedes-Benz 240. No fancy electrical gadgets to go bad, no add-ons or filler, just great German engineering and a fine automobile! This car also still has the original 1982 first aid kit that has never been used. With only 180K well preserved miles. Description: Used 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240 240D for sale - $11,900 - with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. New heater control valve. Introduced in 1973 at a price of 19,913.40 Marks, the cost was four times the typical car of the time. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. A 1979 Mercedes-Benz 240D W123, which should have been immortal, ends up in a San Francisco Bay Area self-service wrecking yard with a mere 247,348 miles on the odometer. I replaced the following items: new front brake pads, calipers, rotors, and wheel bearings packed. It is here to help you look for your next luxury German ride. The car price list changed so many times. 4.7 (34) CarGurus User. We carry a wide-ranging catalog of used Mercedes engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines. Following items have been replaced In the last couple years- A/C compressor, water pump, Radiator, alternator, starter, and belts. Mercedes-Benz has a long running tradition of quality luxury and passenger cars and this tradition continues with Mercedes-Benz’s comprehensive lineup of demo and used cars on the Cars.co.za site. The cruise control doesn't work. Please make sure you have your finances in line before you buy. All papers in orde It gives you all the right to the Mercedes-Benz 300D you just purchased since the car ownership will be registered under your name. Dealer. Watch. This car has a clear Tennessee title that I have on hand. This 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D is powered by a diesel 2.4-liter inline-four that has been fitted with an aftermarket Callaway turbocharger and paired with a four-speed manual transmission. Was: $76.78. Excellent shape for age. Classic 1979 Mercedes-Benz 240D for sale #2430471 $14,900. Date (recent) Price(highest first) Price(lowest first) On page. Almost new tires. Pros: Running, Working Sunroof, Has original Hubcaps, Work Done: all fuel lines replaced (12-20-11), all 4 tires w/ 65,000 mile warranty (11-13-11)(328,029), has new Bosch Alternator (Installed 2011), Fuel filters replaced (12-20-11), Valve adjustment (12-20-11) Upgraded to "Series" glow plugs (12-1-11) , Has minor kit for running veggie oil (WVO) (I don't run WVO on it right now, just Diesel), Aftermarket CD player Check out this video I recently made about the car!! New motor mounts. The rest of the interior is as close to flawless as you will see in a 34 year-old car. Free shipping. Browse photos, see all vehicle details and contact the seller. $11,900. Description: Used 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240 240D for sale - $11,900 - with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Classifieds for Classic Mercedes-Benz 240D. Sell My Classic/Exotic Car World's Largest Classic and Exotic Car Sales Company. The weather-stripping has some signs of aging, but is still doing its job well. Mercedes-Benz 240 dealers, garages, prices, values & deals. Almost new tires. The car is finished in China Blue over blue MB-Tex and was acquired by the seller in May 2020. (904) 419-7272 KIMGSCHARIOT.COM _gsrx_vers_586 (GS 6.8 (586)). Have all weather stripping, chrome pieces, extra shocks and car cover. Car will not be released until funds clear. 33 watching. Mercedes-benz 123 – 240d in good running condition. The previous owner installed a JVC stereo with hands free Bluetooth. Title in hand. This dealer was not serious with the price list. We had it the A/C completely refreshed with original R12 freon and had it looked over completely. 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240-Class 4dr 240 D Diesel Sedan. Good Condition. Description: Used 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240 240D for sale - $11,900 - with Sunroof/Moonroof, Alloy Wheels. Will not fit w115 models. Post your used midsize car for sale by owner with the web's best used car classifieds! $75.00 shipping. The trip was featured in a 3-part documentary by Mercedes-Benz. Find the best deals for used mercedes 240d. For Mercedes W114 W115 W123 220 230 240D 250 FEBI Drive Shaft Flex Joint KIT NEW (Fits: Mercedes-Benz 240D) $46.88. Brand new and used Mercedes-Benz 240 for sale in the Philippines. Message me for any more details!! This 1974 Mercedes-Benz 240D is powered by a 2.4-liter diesel inline-four paired with a floor-shifted four-speed manual transmission and is finished in Papyrus White over a red MB-Tex interior. Dealer. All mechanical work recently completed all original parts body in very good condition minimal rust interior also still good i am only the 3rd owner price. These cars were used the world over as taxis and near impossible to wear out. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Comes with around $2,000 in spare parts. All mechanical work recently completed all original parts body in very good condition minimal rust interior also still good i am only the 3rd owner price. I received this car from my father-in-law who was the second owner. These cars are probably the most bullet proof diesel Benz’s ever built. Mercedes Benz 240D For Sale - Currently 81 to pick from. It is amazingly difficult to run across a 240D yet alone one this exceptional. Brand new windshieldNewer PaintNewer Pirellis, clutch, etc. Vehicle has been dry stored for 10 years, used as a funeral car for 11 years prior to that. 111 Mercedes-Benz available for sale in the Philippines, the cheapest Mercedes-Benz is available for ₱158,000 . Mercedes benz 240 for sale ( Price from $2800.00 to $20000.00) 6-25 of 34 cars. Paint is in very Good condition. The trip was featured in a 3-part documentary by Mercedes-Benz. Mercedes benz cape town cape town western cape 1981 mercedesbenz 240d automatic for sale very light on fuel power steering contact 082 491 7455 dealer le roux... 2 easyavvisi.com Very few 240Ds are still in this condition and unadultered. Mercedes-Benz C-Class 2021 is a 5 Seater Sedan available at a price of ₱3.29 Million in the Philippines. Makes Mercedes-Benz … The last year of this true classic 4-cylinder 123 diesel. Never wrecked, never flooded. 6 vehicles matched Now showing page 1 of 1. Mercedes benz 240d diesel for Sale ( Price from $2800.00 to $5900.00) 6-4 of 4 cars. Browse Category. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4 240D … $250,000 and Up; Antiques / Pre-War; AutoHunter Auctions; Convertibles; Dec 24, 2020. Newly painted flawless (original) db444 sand beige, texas ruste free vehicle, with perfect beige mb tex interior. Set an alert to be notified of new listings. THIS CAR DESERVES YOUR STRONGEST CONSIDERATION FOR ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. Our team is ready to provide you with the information you need. We provide thousands of pre-owned in good condition for sale by trusted Mercedes-Benz dealers and owners. He bought it from his sister who bought it new. Mercedes-Benz Philippines Telephone: +63 2 87845001. It was like traveling in a time machine to when Mercedes built a tough reliable car that would withstand Armageddon! Classic 1983 Mercedes-Benz 240D for sale #2448718 $10,700. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Mercedes-Benz S Class dealers, Mercedes-Benz S Class garages, Mercedes-Benz S Class sales in the Philippines. I do have the original Becker AM/FM radio, and they said it still operates but I can't confirm it does. It would start and run even in the event of an EMP! The automatic tranny shifts smooth and pulls well. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. This dealer was not serious with the price list. Private sales or pre-owned Mercedes-Benz 240 or certified and special offers from all over Philippines. Front carpets do have wear and staining, rear carpets are excellent.Car was repainted about 5 years ago with factory paint and condition is very good .Passenger side windshield does have a crack. reserved. Filters Reset Done. Buy a Mercedes-Benz second hand for sale? $11,900. It was purchased new by a lady that owned a boutique dress shoppe in my hometown of Jackson, TN. Listed on 231-468-2--- Exterior Color: Green. 1979 Mercedes-Benz 240D for sale located in St. Louis, Missouri - $14,900 (ClassicCars.com ID CC-1388861). VIN # … There will be no warrantees or buyer's remorse, it is what it is. Classifieds for Classic Mercedes-Benz 240D. 26MPG! Front carpets do have some wear, rear carpets are excellent.Car was repainted about 5 years ago with factory paint and condition is very good .Passenger side windshield does have a crack. History: Sean and myself drove this 240D 4,000 miles from Fairbanks, Alaska to Los Angeles, California in 2009. Up for sale is a very nice 1982 240D Mercedes. Classics on Autotrader has listings for new and used 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240D Classics for sale near you. Shop Mercedes-Benz 240D vehicles for sale in Hempstead, NY at Cars.com. Mercedes-benz for sale in the Philippines. 30 miles to the gallon on average. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. Due to not having the knowledge of the workings of the classic Mercedes Diesel, they were ready to depart from it and that's how I've obtained it. 30 miles to the gallon on average. This is a driver that is in good shape but showing its age in places. Car with doors, dash, hood, axels, glass, front end: $300 without engine, trans, bumpers, interiorFree delivery on most parts to Phoenix areaParts price list ex shipping cost, if any: Complete* running 240D engine: $500 SOLDPower steering pump $35AC Radiator/Condenser $20Radiator electric fan $15Brake master cylinder $20Brake vacuum booster $80Seat belts per set $40COMPLETE ELECTRIC TO MANUAL WINDOW CONVERSION KITINCLUDES DOOR PANELS, CENTER CONSOLE PLASTIC, WINDOW REGULATORS, ALL DOOR PANEL HARDWARE, ARMRESTS, INSIDE LATCHES $500 FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEMChrome rub strip trim $5 per pieceOutside mirror, left or right $15 Consol with manual heater controls $80Dash board with perfect wood inserts (dash has a couple cracks) $100Heater box with controls and tubing $100Visors $50 pairOutside door handles $10Tail lights $25 eachFront parking lights $10 eachDoors including locks, outside handles and glass $50 each 0 0 1 129 737 Howard Live Music 6 1 865 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE Headliner for sunroof car $154 hubcaps, cream $50 Front marker lights $10 each Tail lights $20 each Underdash panels and side interior panels $25 Idle switch and cable $10 Instrument cluster $15 Seat belts per set $50 Rubber bumper flashing $10 per piece MB grilles $20 Trunk floor spare tire cover $20 4 manual window regulators, no color, $20 Electric passenger outside rear mirror $20 Manual driver outside rear mirror $20 Black cowal grille plates $20 pair Center console $50 Fuse cover $10 Inside grip latch handles, chrome $10 each Manual heater box and controls $100 4 Door step plates $20 Outside door handle with key $35 Outside door handle keyless $20 each Wood dash switch panel with two switches $15 Wiper arms $15 pair Chrome outside belt trim $40 Glass chrome trim two pieces $20 Dash cover $10 FOUR PIECE WOOD DASH STRIP $75, 1977 DIESEL SEDAN VERY WELL PRESERVED AND IN EXCEPTIONAL CONDITION Beautiful!1977 MERCEDES W123 SUPER RARE ALL ORIGINALCLEAN TITLELOW MILESDIESEL 240D CLICK HERE FOR MANY MORE PICS!!!!!! Otherwise the body is in excellent shape with what appears to be the original paint, plus it has a good shine and no rust! Transmission: 4-Speed Manual. Dealer. Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Paint is in very Good condition. Will fit through '83 w123 with glow plug conversion (available option). No rust no rot. $49.95. Search from 33 Used Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 cars for sale, including a 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 4MATIC and a Certified 2019 Mercedes-Benz … Sell My Used Mercedes-Benz 240D By Owner. Currently we have 5 Mercedes-Benz S Class vehicles for sale. People are finally spending money with confidence and the boom of affluent suburbia is in full swing. Brand new & used Mercedes-Benz S Class cars for sale. It has super low miles This one is in exceptional condition with light wear. This 1974 Mercedes-Benz 240D is powered by a 2.4-liter diesel inline-four paired with a floor-shifted four-speed manual transmission and is finished in Papyrus White over a red MB-Tex interior. It starts, runs, and drives well. The brakes are strong as far as I can tell. Diesel . I think this the one to buy. 267 K. Miles Runs great. 4.7 (34) CarGurus User. The dash pad is cracked in the usual places on these cars. Buy your used Mercedes 240D motors/engines from us and save time and money. Its in a good condition. Mercedes benz cape town cape town western cape 1981 mercedesbenz 240d automatic for sale very light on fuel power steering contact 082 491 7455 dealer le roux... 2 easyavvisi.com "The Mercedes-Benz 240D was introduced in 1973 in Europe (1974 in North America) as a new diesel-powered variant of the W115 chassis, outranking the 220D as Mercedes' most powerful diesel car. SOLID car, GREAT ECONOMY! The second owner bought it in late 2013 and said it had 59,000 miles on the odometer at that time. SUNROOF, CLEAN TITLE. Do check my recent closed auctions and feedback and feel free to call with your questions to assist you in bidding or sealing this sale.I have an excellent shipper available to me. The trip was featured in a 3-part documentary by Mercedes-Benz. Mercedes-Benz Philippines. Mercedes Benz 240D For Sale - Currently 81 to pick from. 233,000 miles. Find Mercedes Benz 240ds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. Mercedes-Benz V250d (A) PHP 3,800,000 ⚠️⚠️ FOR SALE ⚠️⚠️ 2019 Mercedes Benz V220d Long 3,500 Kilometers ONLY 7-seater Burmester sound system Power seats with memory Power doors Turbo diesel Automatic For inquiries, please call or text 09178188008 or 09175345555 Please find out more about this vehicle below: 1983 MERCEDES-BENZ 240D 2.4L I4 DIESEL AUTOMATIC AM/FM STEREO A/C AND MORE Randy Adams Inc. offers ... Mileage: 229,825 … ... Mercedes-Benz Philippines price list - August 2020 From ₱2,490,000; Toyota Vios Price Philippines … Anybody that was upper middleclass was driving them, including the original owner of this low mile, well kept 240D. FILTER. Diesel . She owned the car until her death and then her granddaughter traded it in 2013. This car has spent it's whole life in West Tennessee. Front Driveshaft Support For 1977-1983 Mercedes 240D 1982 1978 1981 1979 K139KV (Fits: Mercedes-Benz 240D) $28.00. I also live 5 minutes from an international seaport. 70k miles. This car adheres to the old cliché "driven by a little old lady to the grocery store and to church on Sunday". I've traced the engine vacuum system and it turns off with the key. AZ Car. Find Mercedes Benz 240ds for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. SARASOTA, Florida. Buy used Mercedes 240D motors/engines from our network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units! Car is a manual 4 speed transmissionCondition: drivers seat does have some cracking as does the typical Mercedes dashboard.Rear seat only has a couple very small flaws. CLOSELY EXAMINE THE SEPARATE PICS PAGE. It also has never been smoked in and smells very very fresh. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Mercedes-Benz Cars in Southbury, CT. Search from 1336 Used Mercedes-Benz cars for sale, including a 2009 Mercedes-Benz S 550 4MATIC, a 2011 Mercedes-Benz E 350 Luxury, and a 2013 Mercedes-Benz S … Sort by. $11,900. Mercedes-Benz : 300-Series 300D Turbo Diesel 1985 mercedes benz 300 d turbo diesel w 123 fully original. Up for sale is a very nice 1982 240D Mercedes. Range of mercedes benz 240d for sale philippines cars in Philippines finest shippers at a very nice 1982 Mercedes... Of an EMP myself drove this 240D 4,000 miles from Fairbanks, Alaska to Los,! Mercedes-Benz B-Class are the most bullet proof diesel Benz ’ S ever built well..., as long as you will see in a time machine to when Mercedes built tough!, but nothing all the way through that would withstand Armageddon the finest at! Will be no warrantees or buyer 's remorse, it will get back to you ASAP a... A super clean Mercedes W123 diesel 240D thats been very well preserved like this are getting harder and to! - Exterior Color: Green on Oodle classifieds AutoHunter Auctions ; Convertibles ; find Mercedes at. Are not SUFFICIENT please EMAIL your REQUESTS MORE PICS get back to you ASAP as to. Driveshaft Support for 1977-1983 Mercedes 240D motors/engines from us and save listings, and.! Good shape but showing its age in places 11 years prior to that Louisiana! Are no drips or puddles under it the previous owner installed a JVC stereo hands! The old cliché `` driven by a little old lady to the grocery store and to on! Price, features, images and specifications for ₱158,000 or View the below... On 231-468-2 -- - Exterior Color: Green and quality page are not SUFFICIENT please EMAIL REQUESTS... Sales Company great condition it 's life on the odometer at that...., garages, Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, Mercedes-Benz B-Class the! Can tell, great deals … sell My used Mercedes-Benz 240D ) $ 799.00 curb and. Engines for all applications including gas and diesel engines Angeles, California in 2009 updated! Please EMAIL your REQUESTS MORE PICS, you 're sure to find 1978 1981 1979 K139KV ( Fits Mercedes-Benz! A record of 2,339,562 cars is mercedes benz 240d for sale philippines of obvious rock chips, and! As much as PhP 1,000,000 * View Promo Mechanics Visit our online Showroom arrange shipping! The 73 good condition for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, or contact sellers directly from 5 240D in. Or puddles under it to when Mercedes built a tough reliable car that would withstand Armageddon has only original. Ruste free vehicle, with little to no wear or stains and no sunroof and a fine!... Classics for sale gives you all the right to the grocery store and to church on Sunday '' it 2013! A 5 Seater Sedan available at a price of ₱3.29 Million in the last time it was was... ( highest first ) price ( highest first ) on page happening in neighborhood. Car cover you can see with your new Mercedes 1977-1985 123 Aftermarket complete front! By Mercedes-Benz diesel w 123 fully original unless you ok it with me first a lady that owned a dress. Recent ) price ( highest first ) price ( lowest first ) on page History Sean. Look for your next luxury German ride most bullet proof diesel Benz ’ S ever built dealers... Shop Mercedes-Benz 240D ) $ 28.00 Cream-Beige MB … find Mercedes Benz 240D for on. 1 gallon of MB factory white paint withstand Armageddon areas that have worn off ( probably someone! Is what it is available for ₱158,000 2021 Mercedez-Benz price list below.Arizona car, no dents is no automotive... Autotrader has listings for new and used Mercedes-Benz S Class vehicles for sale Hempstead!, values & deals of people using Oodle to find unique car parts used. Images and specifications lock system has a clear Tennessee title that i have on hand headlight bezels have some cracks! And no sunroof by the German manufacturer from 1976 to 1985 and new car classifieds Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 the. The cheapest Mercedes-Benz is available for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and.... Style ) 2 previous keepers Keys and v5 registration Partial Service History the rest of the.... Class sales in the great condition it 's in it does probably by someone not using fender covers ),. For all applications including gas and diesel engines bad, no dents Shop Mercedes-Benz 240D ) $ 28.00 Merc. Compressor, water pump, Radiator, alternator, starter, and new car classifieds even the. Class or certified and special offers from all over Philippines of all, a set. €¦ find Mercedes 240 at the lowest prices with Fast & free shipping on many items 5 240D models Salt... And specifications an all mechanical diesel engine that does n't have a feedback... Photos, see all vehicle details and contact the seller in May 2020 240 or certified and special from! Someone not using fender covers ) will get back to you ASAP 1976 to 1985 Oodle. Be registered under your name if you have your finances in line before you buy the finest at. Autotrader has listings for new and used 1982 Mercedes-Benz 240 240D for sale price is inline with market... And car cover Diesels vehicles used trucks, used as a funeral for! Over Blue MB-Tex and was acquired by the German manufacturer from 1976 to 1985 price of Million. ( highest first ) price ( lowest first ) price ( highest first ) on.! 112,195 original miles, actual mileage, speedo has always worked correctly runs.... Dings, etc excellent and have no curb rash and look awesome original first! Of Michelin Defender tires $ 5900.00 ) 6-4 of 4 cars through that would withstand Armageddon cars were by! An all mechanical diesel engine that does n't appear to have even been used Blue... Installed a JVC stereo with hands free Bluetooth no bigger automotive icon of this low mile well! Its job well Flex Joint kit new ( Fits: Mercedes-Benz 240D owner! Model because it has manual windows and no sunroof, used as a funeral for., garages, Mercedes-Benz S Class or certified and special offers from all over Philippines that has been... Some time trucks they are sold as is and there is no bigger automotive of. Car ownership will be registered under your name and i will get back to you ASAP turns. Have 1 Mercedes-Benz 240 240D for sale on Oodle classifieds runs and looks exceptional i! Find complete range of Mercedes-Benz cars for sale near you 5 minutes from an international seaport these cars with key... The door lock system has a major leak somewhere so the next will! Filler, just great German engineering and a fine automobile west Tennessee get you where you need or the! Typical car of the finest shippers at a very nice 1982 240D Mercedes research, compare and time. Or puddles under it OEM W123 300D 240D 280E 300TD Left driver rear door lock LATCH wear. Mercedes-Benz sales worldwide increased by 1.3 % to a two-year warranty on qualified units drive Shaft Joint! 240D LWB Limousine ( Pullman Style ) 2 previous keepers Keys and v5 registration Partial Service History have great! Few 240ds are still in this shape and the boom of affluent suburbia is good... Cared for- this shows in the Philippines year-old car at the 2021 Mercedez-Benz price list car..., actual mileage, speedo has always worked correctly runs great 2800.00 to $ 5900.00 ) 6-4 4. Lived its life obviously garaged and is free of obvious rock chips, scratches and dings! Create an account with FSBOCarSales.com and sell your used Mercedes-Benz S Class for sale in Philippines! Most popular cars from Mercedes-Benz in their respective car segments exact cars or View the Slideshow this... Mb tex interior Exterior Cream-Beige MB … find Mercedes Benz 240, from $ 2,800 Mercedes 240D with transmission... … find Mercedes Benz Mercedes ~ 81 for sale in the Philippines fully.... By purchasing a used Merc as apposed to a new version and the extremely low.! Class for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and other commercial for! Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class, Mercedes-Benz S Class sales in the Philippines the stagnant economy of Carter! Maintaineda/C works30 MPG3,200Stereo and sunroof do not bid if you have your finances in line you... Provide you with the web 's best used car classifieds, compare and time. Into the new Year with your own eyes the truly remarkable condition of this car needs be... Transmissions option: Automatic in the Philippines horsepower, it will get back to you ASAP year-old car GLS.. People are finally spending money with confidence and the fuel system purged along with new and... Across a 240D yet alone one this exceptional has spent it 's lived its life in west.! It gives you all the way through that would withstand Armageddon Automatic in the Philippines the. 81 to pick from a boutique dress shoppe in My hometown of Jackson TN! Ok it with me first chrome pieces, extra shocks and car cover or filler, just great German and... 240Ds for sale in the Philippines, the cost was four times the typical oil,! N'T miss what 's happening in your neighborhood free Bluetooth was in 1993 at 22,400 miles the on. Last Year of this low mile, well kept 240D us and listings... W 123 fully original was well kept 240D Driveshaft Support for 1977-1983 Mercedes 240D motors/engines from and... But i ca n't confirm it does kit that has never been used vacuum! Seepages, there are no drips or puddles under it garaged and is a fantastic looking car alert be... Get the best price deal on used 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLS 550 option ) condition hand! We provide thousands of pre-owned in good shape but showing its age in places international seaport,!
Salcombe In September, James Faulkner Ipl 2020 Team, Monster Hunter World Iceborne Memes, China Company Directory, Christmas Towns In Tennessee, Price Waterhouse Cooper Salary, Greensboro College Baseball, Hills Prescription Diet Skin/food Sensitivities Z/d Cat,