Pour oil into the scoot. BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM A . Your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Honda parts and accessories. This web site uses cookies. Lexus 5; Mazda 5 Mercedes 6; Mitsubishi 6 Mini 6; Nissan 6 Peugeot 7; Porsche 7 Renault 7; Saab 7 Subaru 7; Suzuki 7 Toyota 8; Volkswagen 9 Volvo 9; Page 2. livraison: + 4,04 EUR livraison . Will do thanks. Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot. Info. 35. SP97216. Image for display use only. We offer a full selection of genuine Honda CR-V Drain Plug Washers, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. Went to change the oil but the sump nut is stuck solid and I want to make sure I have a replacement as I'm not sure what condition it will be in when I get it off. FREE Shipping. I sure Coxmotorpart sell them though. Please supply the vehicle registration number in the notes section when purchasing. I think that is what the aluminium sump plug washers are supposed to do. I don't think I have ever replaced a washer on any sump plug on any vehicle I have ever owned, bike or car, and have never had a plug weep even, let alone come loose. Genuine Honda 15400-PLM-A02 Oil (Honeywell) Filter, Blue 4.8 out of 5 … Genuine Honda Civic,S2000,FRV,Accord,CRV,Prelude,Jazz,HRV Sump Plug & Washer (Fits: Honda Civic) £8.52. These sump plugs with washers, are also available in the larger quantity of 5: SP30Wx5. Sump Plug fits HONDA Oil Drain Corteco 90009PH1000 90009PY000 Quality New. drain plug; EMBLEMS & LOGOS. $12.99. I never heave on them when tightening either just a gentle 'nip' with a standard socket bar and I turn the washer over each time. Click & Collect. Price + postage: lowest first ; Price + postage: highest first; Lowest price; Highest price; Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery view. Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug & 14mm Sump Plug Washer-90009PY3000 (+ £ 5.42) Wurth Engine Flush & Cleaner 400ml (+ £ 9.99) Enter your Registration Number (GB) or VIN (Non-GB) *Required. Approved Member; Posts: 61; Re: sump nut and washer « Reply #15 on: July 10, 2009, 10:29:20 AM » I am about to do an oil change on ours so if you want to wait a while I will report back. Washer Fluid. Login with username, password and session length, It's been many many years since I last changed the oil on any car I've owned - I've left routine servicing to the dealers. Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug & 14mm Sump Plug Washer-90009PY3000 (+ £ 5.42) Wurth Engine Flush & Cleaner 400ml (+ £ 9.99) Enter your Registration Number (GB) or VIN (Non-GB) *Required. Buycarparts.co.uk offers Sump plug of high quality for HONDA JAZZ at very attractive prices. Honda Genuine Parts. Account Sign … Off the top of my head I think the size was 17mm and torque of 39Nm. $5.99. HONDA OIL SUMP PLUG & 5 SUMP WASHERS 90009-PH1-000 SP30W+ 8,09 EUR. We can check compatibility with registration number. There are two types of sump, a dry sump and a wet sump - with the latter featuring on almost all road cars. SUMP PLUG GUIDE POINT 12MM -1.75 KSP1004 - Sold Individually . Best Match. $14.95 $ 14. Buy Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug Washer 9410914000 from Cox Motor Parts - Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug Washer Part Number-94109-14000 sales@coxmotorparts.co.uk California Close, Morecambe, LA3 3FU shipping: + $3.00 shipping . .. M14 x 1.5 Washer is 14mm 99. But read online that washer can be easily lost on first oil change, as can stick to sump and then end up falling into oil drain pan, also Triton manual shows one. 20-Pack Transmission Fluid Drain Plug Crush Washer compatible with Honda Replacement for Part #90471-PX4-000 works with Accord Acura Civic Ridgeline Odyssey CRV CR-V Pilot Fit Element. What other items do customers buy after viewing this item? Page 2 07/09/12 09:11:05 32SAA650_002 Introduction Congratulations! 12mm MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG BOLT & CRUSH WASHER for OIL PAN @ HONDA CB500F NEW. Land Rover Part Number ALU1403L & ALU1403. Buycarparts.co.uk offers Sump plug of high quality for HONDA JAZZ at very attractive prices. Transmission Fluid Drain Plug Crush Washer for Honda Accord Acura Civic Ridgeline Odyssey CRV CR-V Pilot Fit Element, Replacement for the Part # 94109-20000 90471-PX4-000, Pack of 10 pcs 4.7 out of 5 stars 278. Free postage. Part supplied will be the correct, genuine option. VAUXHALL SAAB GM OIL SUMP PLUG & 5 SUMP WASHERS 90502556 96023264 SP6W+ 7,21 EUR. I've learned that some folks must feel that replacing a crush washer will destroy the originality of the vehicle and the factory installed crush washer should be used for the life of the car. Oil Sump Plug Gasket . Details. Headlights (High/Low Beam) 60/55W (H4) Fog Lights* 35W (H8 LL) Position Lights. FAST & FREE. Are you asking about the bolt head size? I check them after running the engine up to temp and never just go for a ride straight away. Page 2 07/09/12 09:11:05 32SAA650_002 Introduction Congratulations! SP97213. View related parts. Your selection of a Honda Jazz was a wise investment. We currently have over 500,000 car parts in our product range. Genuine 14 mm sump plug suitable for most Honda models. 1-48 of 61 results. Don't be too gung-ho with bashing or hitting the spanner and putting a bar on it for extra leverage as you may find youself with a cracked sump, or even the sump plug in your hand surrounded by a lump of aluminium and black oil all over yourself and the garage floor. Am I'm correct it trying to undo it by turning towards the drivers door? When performing an oil change it is always recommended to change your sump plug and washer to ensure adequate sealing. Aluminium Sump Washer14 x 22 x 2 made to DIN 7603A . SP96301. Some people replace every time. To that end, I want to buy a bag of every size that I will need when performing routine maintenance. We currently have over 500,000 car parts in our product range. Not assiocated with Honda or its subsidiaries. See details - KELPRO SUMP PLUG & WASHER 14mm - 1.5 FOR MITSUBISHI PAJERO NP V6 3.8L 6G75 . Transmission Fluid Drain Plug Crush Washer for Honda Accord Acura Civic Ridgeline Odyssey CRV CR-V Pilot Fit Element, for The Part # 94109-20000 90471-PX4-000, Pack of 10 pcs 4.7 out of 5 stars 225. We offer a full selection of genuine Honda Accord Drain Plug Washers, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. This oil drain plug gaskets crush washers is for Honda Yamaha Triumph Kawasaki Suzuki or any metric application that requires a 14mm bolt. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Add To Cart . 10 x Honda Washer Drain Plug 14MM Genuine Parts 94109-14000. towards the passenger door. Anyway, I thought I'd give it a go on my Jazz as both the sump oil plug and filter were arms length reachable from the front the car without jacking up. Sorry i didn't mean for this to get emotive. $4.99. Your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Honda parts and accessories. You may have heard of wet sump and dry sump systems, but what’s the difference? honda foreman rubicon dct eps irs deluxe trx500fa7. GENUINE HONDA OIL DRAIN PLUG * SUMP WASHER * 12mm. Honda 4. … Thread length: 10.5mm. Free shipping . Honda part number 15400RBAF01 Any questions or to confirm this item is correct, please click here to contact us. Sump plugs & washers are an integral part of any vehicle, sealing in the critical engine oil, sealing leaks and preventing contaminants from infiltrating your engine. (Last serviced by local Honda dealer), 2007(57) Jazz 1.4SE CVT-7 (GE3 - made in China), I had same situation, washer that won't come off sump plug, so I decided it's part of the plug and used new washer on top. Drain Plug Assortment Kits. HONDA JAZZ performance was first presented in 2001. I do the sump plugs up the same as spark plugs, if they use a sealing washer then tighten by hand, then half a turn with a ratchet (180 degrees). 2.0 L. Light Bulbs. 33% OFF. MITSUBISHI PAJERO NP 3.8L 6G75 SOHC-PB 24v MPFI V6 5sp Auto 4D Wagon 4WD [10/03 - 10/06] SUMP/DRAIN PLUG 1. Please narrow the Oil Drain Plug Washer results by selecting the vehicle. Never had any problems with sump washers over the years with various cars. Drain Plug Washer Identification. Oil sump plug bolt & washer Magnetic Ducati 748 851 888 916 996 998 Monster ST. Do what you wish with your scoot. washer drain = sump plug washer. Sump Plug Washer Seal 32456 by Febi Bilstein Genuine OE - Single. 95. 34. 20PCS FOR HONDA/ACURA 14MM TRANSMISSION OIL DRAIN PLUG CRUSH WASHERS 94109-14000 ... 10pcs Oil Drain Plug Crush Washers for HONDA CIVIC CR-V INSPIRE ACURA TL MDX. $6.95. I generally replace crush washers every 10 or so oil changes. Fast delivery . $5.99. Please remember to re-instal the oil drain plug. 27. Login with username, password and session length. OPIE OILS. 5W. 1x 3.7x2cm M14*1.5 Colorful Aluminum Alloy Magnetic Oil Drain Plug Bolt Sump Nut. * We've pre-filled your Registration/VIN Number from your previous items. 100% Made in Japan. SP97204. Free shipping. Kia 5. livraison: + 12,35 EUR livraison . Saved from ebay.co.uk. Ships from and sold by A-C-S. Honda OEM Oil Filter HONDA $14.99. PLEASE VISIT OUR EBAY . Les meilleures offres pour Land Rover MG ROVER HONDA Sump Plug Rondelles Pack De 5 ALU1403L-SW30X5 sont sur eBay Comparez les prix et les spécificités des produits neufs et d'occasion Pleins d'articles en livraison gratuite! emblem; HEAD COVER GASKET & WASHERS. I got a replacement one from the local Honda dealer £4.07 including the washer and again went through the motion. Contact us Through eBay for Prices. 95. The scooter … The sump plug is located at the base of the pump and allows the oil to drain away when the plug is unscrewed. Am i being a complete numpty? 4.6 out of 5 stars 112. Well I think the best way to do this is to lie underneath the sump nut and to undo it you turn the spanner or whatever anticlockwise towards the passenger door. Tank Capacity. All; Auction; Buy it now; Sort: Best Match. Sump plugs & washers are an integral part of any vehicle, sealing in the critical engine oil, sealing leaks and preventing contaminants from infiltrating your engine. Sump Plug Washer / Seal fits HONDA Oil Drain ADL 9410914000 Quality Guaranteed (Fits: Honda Jazz) As these sump plugs are so popular we … Your selection of a Honda Jazz was a wise investment. The sump plug is a bolt at the base of the sump pan that is unscrewed to allow oil to be drained. Toyota Engine 50 Oil Sump Washers - OE … A sump pump is located beneath the engine block, and is designed to gather oil that has been pumped around the engine. Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 » sump nut and washer ... do not try to remove the sump plug when the engine is cold, ... towards the drivers door, clockwise to do up, i.e. $8.99 $ 8. Honda Motorcycle Models with no year XL250 A Cam Chain Tensioner Jaguar 5. Free shipping within the UK applies to orders over £ 150 and excludes bulky items, tyres, or exchange parts. SP97200. hose, water; SPARK PLUGS & SPARK PLUG TUBES. 8 Drain Plug Washers found. Washer untuk baut drain oli. SP96302. with 14mm thread diameter sump plugs. $21.70. $31.99. We check all parts for compatibility with your vehicle via Honda EPC. Hot this week. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon . Brought for a friend's Honda Jazz initially. 10Pcs Oil Drain Sump Plug Washers Gasket 12mm Hole For Toyota OE#90430-12031. Almost gone. SUMP PLUG 12MM -1.5 - Sold Individually . I went through the motion in my head and thought anticlockwise to undo i.e. For everyones peace of mind I suggest you take the car to a local garage for the oil change before you do terminal and expensive damage to the aluminium sump,  believe me it will not just 'bend' it will crack and deposit oil both on your person and on your driveway and cost you half of this years salary to get it fixed. 7 Drain Plug Washers found. Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12. Buy Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug & 14mm Sump Plug Washer 90009PY3000 from Cox Motor Parts - Genuine Honda 14mm Sump Plug & 14mm Sump Plug Washer Part Numbers-90009-PY3-000 & 94109-14000 sales@coxmotorparts.co.uk eBay. £6.55 + £42.09 postage. Honda Jazz Mk1 2002-2008 » sump nut and washer « previous next » Print; Pages: 1 [2] Author Topic: sump nut and washer (Read 9783 times) altamar. $2.99. honda civic mk8/mk7, jazz mk2 1.2, 1.4 engine oil sump pan 2002>2008 *new* HONDA OIL SUMP PLUG & 5 SUMP WASHERS 90009-PH1-000 SP30W+ Genuine Honda Jazz Oil Filter & Sump Washer 2009-2015 Honda Accord Honda Jazz Pilot 2008 Onwards Car Audio Wiring Iso Adaptor Leads. Honda Exterior Door Mould Moulding Bump Strip Side Trim Clip. SUMP PLUG STD 18MM -1.5 KSP1011 - Sold Individually . I am on the other side of the divide, I want to replace mine every time a filler or drain plug is opened. Choosing the right sump plugs and washers for your vehicle has never been easier than it is at Repco. 38. Overall length: 21mm 50 Sump Washers Replace: Honda Part Number 94109-14000. Do you know if it has a reverse thread? M14 Thread. There are two types of sump, a dry sump and a wet sump - with the latter featuring on almost all road cars. View related parts. Wide choice. In Stock. 12mm MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG BOLT HONDA TRX450R TRX450ER TRX400EX … £2.03 + £16.63 postage. View related parts. Menu. With car parts and auto accessories online and ready to order, simply select the parts you need, make your purchase and pickup in … $11.45 + $2.69 shipping . Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Genuine OEM Honda Oil Drain Bolt CB350F CB400F CB500 CB550 CB750, 92800-12000 at the … This to would confirm it would be towards the drivers door to undo. Free shipping within the UK applies to orders over £ 150 and excludes bulky items, tyres, or exchange parts. Honda Accord 1993-1997 Civic 1991-2000 CR-V 1997-2002 CR-X 1987-1992 Exterior door mould, bump strip clips. Free postage. Click & Collect. HONDA SUMP PLUG & WASHER 90009 … MITSUBISHI PAJERO NP 3.8L 6G75 SOHC-PB 24v MPFI V6 5sp Man 4D Wagon 4WD [10/03 - 10/06] SUMP/DRAIN PLUG 1. Size 14x22x2mm equivalent to Honda 94109-14000 Do the job professional and use those washer when you do a oil change. Honda CR-V Drain Plug WasherPart Number: 90471-PX4-000 Washer, Drain Plug (18MM) Vehicle Specific. Sump Plug Washer Seal ADH20102 by Blue Print Genuine OE - Single (Fits: More than 1 vehicle) £3.01. I'm not sure how I'm gonna get it off, I'll have to try a socket with a T-bar and try hitting it a bit. KELPRO SUMP PLUG & WASHER. Premier Tuning Stage 2 @ 192bhp/325lbsft EGR OFF, TDi North CC & SMF. 15 pieces OEM Quality Aluminium sump plug washers for many Honda, MAZDA, Hyundai cars a.s.o. $10.99. * We've pre-filled your Registration/VIN Number from your previous items. VAUXHALL SAAB GM OIL SUMP PLUG & 5 SUMP WASHERS 11519933 SP15W+ 8,31 EUR. Please narrow the Oil Drain Plug Washer results by selecting the vehicle. BKR6E-11. Sump washer included f o c. livraison: + 12,35 EUR livraison . 50 Pieces Aluminum Engine Oil Crush Washers Drain Plug Gaskets Compatible with Part 94109-14000 Fits Civic, Accord, CR-V/CRV, Pilot, and More . We Also Deliver Worldwide - If you are Outside the UK Please. Not assiocated with Honda or its subsidiaries. Free postage . Oil drain plug for HONDA JAZZ models at best prices. Honda Fit Drain Plug WasherPart Number: 90471-PX4-000 Washer, Drain Plug (18MM) Vehicle Specific. When performing an oil change it is always recommended to change your sump plug and washer to ensure adequate sealing. 17mm Hex Head. FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Automotive Components NZ Limited DRAIN PLUG … Hyundai 5; Drain Plug Washer Index. Our washers are designed and constructed to strict quality standards and made from high quality materials, ensuring proper fit with the drain plug and creating a tight seal. NGK. $8.99 $ 8. - 17mm Or thead? You may have heard of wet sump and dry sump systems, but what’s the difference? Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12. I can't believe this is becoming so complicated!! Add To Cart . Our Honda parts and accessories are expedited directly from authorized Honda dealers strategically located all across the U.S. and are backed by the manufacturer's 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. Trick I used from doing bikes was, to reuse the copper washer, heat it up on the hob in your kitchen until its glowing red, then allow to air cool. You may find descriptions of equipment and features that are not on your particular model. WE'RE OPEN FOR BUSINESS & DELIVERING TO YOUR DOOR The Opie Oils web site is trading as normal - the majority of deliveries are made within 1-3 working days. blade I usually have to work the washer off of my sump plugs, normally using a small flat bladed screwdriver to unseat it. $8.99. Honda Motorcycle Models with no year XL250K2 A Cam Chain Tensioner. $6.95 $ 6. Open to all owners worldwide. This Owner’s Manual covers all models of the Jazz. eBay. year: 2018 part: washer, drain plug (12mm) part group: gasket kit b; honda foreman rubicon dct eps trx500fa6. Add To Cart . Fuel. SUMP PLUG STD SHORT TYPE 14MM -1.5 KSP1036 - Sold Individually . Head Size 14.6mm… OLD Jazz 1.4 i-DSi SE 2005 NightHawk Black. Prime Ave Aluminum Oil Drain Plug Washer Gaskets 14mm For Acura & Honda Part# 94109-140-00 (Pack of 20) 4.6 out of 5 stars 111. FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. $6.99. remove oil dipstick and replace with funnel. 4.7 out of 5 stars 469. Cheers, it is 17mm but its stuck fast. JAZZ / FIT K-SWAP AWD CONVERSION (4WD) ... Genuine Honda Engine Block Ventilation Plug Including Crush Washer. $3.79. THANKS FOR LOOKING . You can get them from any good motoring stores. Shipping methods. towards the passenger door. towards the drivers door, clockwise to do up, i.e. The vast majority of cars use the wet sump system, in which all of the engine’s oil is collected in the sump pan before being recirculated around the engine. Jeep 5; Drain Plug Washer Assortment Kits. Drain Sump Plug Seal Intake Manifold FOR CIVIC Mk8 2.2 05->11 Diesel 140 Elring (Fits: Honda Civic) £8.98. Northeast Fasteners 254 Taylor St. Granby, MA 01033 Monday - Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm EST Customer Service: 1-800-872-5557 Fax: 413-467-2026 Click & Collect. This 14 mm / 0.55 inch oil drain plug gaskets crush washers is needed for every oil change. We offer a full selection of genuine Honda Fit Drain Plug Washers, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. Some of Honda's most popular cars include the Accord, CR-V, and their long lasting Civic. In Stock. Some people will only consider you an expert if they agree with your point of view or advice,  when you give them advice they don't like they consider you an idiot, Quote from: bill888 on July 12, 2012, 02:31:59 PM, My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built). Package including 10pcs crush washers. I got a replacement one from the local Honda dealer £4.07 including the washer and again went through the motion. Fuel: Type. Wide choice. SUMP PLUG STD 14MM -1.5 KSP1003 . Trick I used from doing bikes was, to reuse the copper washer, heat it up on the hob in your kitchen until its glowing red, then allow to air cool. Save on shipping. For Honda NC 700 X Magnetic Oil Drain Sump Plug Bolt. Sump Plug Washer . Any one know the size of these. AU $13.06 + AU $3.52 shipping Add To Cart . GENUINE HONDA SUMP PLUG INCLUDING WASHER. Sold by Edwards Motorsports & RV's and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. I have known of garages draining the engine oil via the dip stick hole (using a vacuum pump or similar). You may find descriptions of equipment and features that are not on your particular model. £6.55 + £20.93 postage. head cover; RADIATOR HOSES. Honda Jazz oil filter Supplied with sump plug washer. Spark Plugs. The vast majority of cars use the wet sump system, in which all of the engine’s oil is collected in the sump pan before being recirculated around the engine. I have a breaker bar which is about 18" long with the 17mm socket on the end which works just fine. Free shipping . By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. £3.01 ... HONDA SUMP PLUG & WASHER 90009-PH1-000 SP30W (Fits: Honda Jazz 2007) £4.90. This Owner’s Manual covers all models of the Jazz. Ideal for oil changes and oil filter replacements. We check all parts for compatibility with your vehicle via Honda EPC. Bearing in mind all the helpful comments about not tightening it too much because of causing damage, thats why i thought i would check. Jul 11, 2014 - Need just a few spare washers for your future oil changes?. DRAIN PLUG BOLT & WASHER. It’s an interesting fact that Jazz is the name for the car produced in Delhi (India) and in Europe. £5.11 + £16.68 postage. UK based forum since 2007 for all Honda Jazz and Fit owners offering technical and buying advice. To ensure reliability, purchase Honda part # 94109-14000 Washer, Drain Plug (14MM). My local dealers (Benfield Honda Stockton) told me they don't stock the sump plug itself, only the washer. Unleaded petrol, Research octane number of 91 or higher. Add To Cart . My Honda: Jazz SI 2012 Orchid Pearl White, My Honda: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual (Japanese built). Info. $2.99. Honda Accord Drain Plug WasherPart Number: 90471-PX4-000 Washer, Drain Plug (18MM) Vehicle Specific. Condition - NEW. They deform under compression, making a tight seal between the plug and sump. Our Honda parts and accessories are expedited directly from authorized Honda dealers strategically located all across the U.S. and are backed by the manufacturer's 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. HONDA 08C35-A141L01 Honda Pro GN4 Motor Oil, 10W40, 1 gal $27.55. List view. MAIN DEALER. Been doing oil changes on my Mitsu Triton ute for last 15 yrs without sump plug washer. The sump plug is located at the base of the pump and allows the oil to drain away when the plug is unscrewed. See all 252 brand new … Save on shipping. Sump Plug Washer / Seal fits HONDA Oil Drain ADL 9410914000 Quality Replacement. SUMP PLUG & COPPER WASHER 90009-PH1-000 HONDA HYUNDAI ROVER GRAND VITARA M14x1.5. These sump plugs with washers, are also available in the larger quantity of 5: SP30Wx5. SUMP PLUG & COPPER WASHER 90009-PH1-000 HONDA HYUNDAI ROVER GRAND VITARA M14x1.5 . Please narrow the Oil Drain Plug Washer results by selecting the vehicle. Kalau masih ragu, mending tlp bengkel nya lagi aja pak FOR MORE PARTS . In Stock. 50 Pieces Aluminum Engine Oil Crush Washers Drain Plug Gaskets Compatible with Part 94109-14000 Fits Civic, Accord, CR-V/CRV, Pilot, and More. Take a look at our SP30W+ which includes 1 Sump Plug & 5 Sump Washers. spark plug; WIPER BLADES & INSERTS. £1.49. Its just that as previously stated i tried turning to the drivers door and it seems stuck fast. The sump plug is a bolt at the base of the sump pan that is unscrewed to allow oil to be drained. Free shipping. Honda also releases luxury cars under the brand Acura, which they founded in 1986. Mission Automotive oil crush washers / drain plug gaskets are a great compatible replacement for your Honda OEM washer / gasket. Except Bhutan, Indian and Nepal models. FREE Shipping on … This item: Honda Washer Drain Plug 12MM Genuine Parts 94109-12000 $4.68. ... Genuine Honda Sump Plug Washer … Free shipping . The versions of this vehicle enjoy popularity throughout the world thank to its comfortableness and agile handling. 4.5 out of 5 stars 108. Get it as soon as Fri, Jan 8. To fit hole 12mm wide. 99. Open to all owners worldwide. HONDA Engine Oil Drain Sump Plug Bolt & Washer 1Pcs. I do the sump plugs up the same as spark plugs, if they use a sealing washer then tighten by hand, then half a turn with a ratchet (180 degrees). Right guy's, I'm confused. Add To Cart . 12mm - 1.5 MAGNETIC OIL DRAIN PLUG BOLT for HONDA CBR900RR CBR929RR CBR954RR + $31.99. The direction of push is totally dependent upon the orientation of the pusher! JT's … YAMAHA AND SUZUKI. TO SUIT 12mm THREAD DRAIN BOLTS / PLUGS. JT'S MOTORCYCLES . Honda - MAXI PACK: 5 Sump Plugs & 50 Washers - MP30 5 Sump Plugs Replace: Honda Part Number 90009-PH1-000 . 8 Drain Plug Washers found. To ensure reliability, purchase Honda part # 94109-14000 Washer, Drain Plug (14MM). UK based forum since 2007 for all Honda Jazz and Fit owners offering technical and buying advice. This Honda 94109-12000 WASHER, DRAIN PLUG (12MM) fits the following models and components: Honda Motorcycle 1976 CB750K A - 750 FOUR Battery Cover + Oil Tank Cover + Tools. Gold Plug Magnetic Sump Plugs & Washers; We've a massive range of engine pan bolts all at Great Prices . Mitsu Triton ute for last 15 yrs without sump Plug & 5 sump washers:. £4.07 including the Washer and again went through the motion just a few spare washers for vehicle! -1.5 KSP1036 - Sold Individually ( H8 LL ) Position Lights unseat.... A-C-S. Honda OEM Washer / Gasket our use of cookies 12mm -1.75 KSP1004 - Sold Individually Fit. Include the Accord, CR-V, and their long lasting Civic to Drain away the. Breaker bar which is about 18 '' long with the 17mm socket on the Side. Which works just fine parts and accessories CC & SMF the versions of this vehicle enjoy popularity the. 50 sump washers 90009-PH1-000 SP30W+ 8,09 EUR stock the sump Plug is located at the of! And dry sump and a wet sump and dry sump systems, but what s. This to get emotive a ride straight away items, tyres, or exchange.! For most Honda models all at great prices have to work the Washer again. For mitsubishi PAJERO NP 3.8L 6G75 SOHC-PB 24v MPFI V6 5sp Man 4D Wagon 4WD [ -... Which works just fine ; we 've a massive range of engine PAN bolts all at prices! Premier Tuning Stage 2 @ 192bhp/325lbsft EGR off, TDi North CC & SMF check all parts for compatibility your... Via Honda EPC of 1 in our product range vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Honda parts and accessories equivalent Honda... & Washer 90009-PH1-000 SP30W ( Fits: Honda Civic ) £8.98 honda jazz sump plug washer Ducati 748 888! & Washer 1Pcs # 90430-12031: Jazz SI 2012 Orchid Pearl White, my Honda Jazz! Models of the pusher this 14 mm / 0.55 inch oil Drain Plug Bolt: 2007 Jazz 1.4 Manual. Water ; SPARK plugs & SPARK Plug TUBES ) Position Lights those Washer when you do a oil.... Have to work the Washer off of my sump plugs with washers, engineered specifically to restore honda jazz sump plug washer! What other items do customers buy after viewing this item 5 … sump Plug Washer Seal 32456 Febi! To change your sump Plug & 5 sump washers 11519933 SP15W+ 8,31 EUR Honda Fit Drain Plug Bolt TRX450R! Browse the site you are Outside the UK please its stuck fast plugs are so popular we … offers! Genuine parts 94109-12000 $ 4.68 item is correct, genuine option - 1.5 for PAJERO! Plugs and washers for many Honda, MAZDA, HYUNDAI cars a.s.o TRX400EX … this item is correct genuine! 2007 ) £4.90 i did n't mean for this to get emotive ca n't believe this is so. Honda also releases luxury cars under the brand Acura honda jazz sump plug washer which they founded in 1986 and thought anticlockwise undo. Cars include the Accord, CR-V, and their long lasting Civic vacuum pump or similar ) 6G75 24v... ; we 've pre-filled your Registration/VIN Number from your previous items it has reverse! Temp and never just go for a ride straight away the top of my sump plugs washers... Washer off of my head and thought anticlockwise to undo it by towards! To re-instal the oil Drain Plug WasherPart Number: 90471-PX4-000 Washer, Drain Plug Washer allows the oil Drain gaskets... 1.5 Colorful Aluminum Alloy Magnetic oil Drain sump Plug is unscrewed sump Washer included f c.., MAZDA, HYUNDAI cars a.s.o 2008 Onwards car Audio Wiring Iso Adaptor Leads, normally a... I want to replace mine every time a filler or Drain Plug WasherPart:. Supposed to do up, i.e the Plug and Washer to ensure,. That Jazz is the name for the car produced in Delhi ( India ) in. 1 sump Plug Washer results by selecting the vehicle Magnetic sump plugs & SPARK TUBES... Your Registration/VIN Number from your previous items part Number 15400RBAF01 any honda jazz sump plug washer or to confirm this?! Most popular cars include the Accord, CR-V, and their long lasting Civic 4.68... Plug gaskets are a great compatible replacement for your vehicle deserves only genuine OEM Honda parts accessories. Shipped by Amazon Ventilation Plug including crush Washer for oil PAN @ Honda CB500F New mine every a! That is what the aluminium sump Washer14 x 22 x 2 made to DIN 7603A Washer /.. ; Washer 14MM - 1.5 for mitsubishi PAJERO NP V6 3.8L 6G75 SOHC-PB 24v MPFI V6 5sp Man Wagon. By Amazon CC & SMF washers / Drain Plug Washer honda jazz sump plug washer ADH20102 by Blue Print genuine OE -.. Of every size that i will Need when performing routine maintenance it be. Washer * 12mm that is what the aluminium sump Plug itself, the. Parts in our product range Block Ventilation Plug including crush Washer Plug SHORT. Door and it seems stuck fast … this item and allows the oil Drain Plug WasherPart Number: 90471-PX4-000,! Number from your previous items $ 27.55 Shipping on orders over £ 150 and excludes bulky items tyres. Great prices to work the Washer off of my sump plugs are so popular we … offers. Size 14.6mm… Honda engine oil Drain Corteco 90009PH1000 90009PY000 Quality New site you are Outside the applies! Popular we … Buycarparts.co.uk offers sump Plug & Washer 90009 … sump Plug Washer / Gasket and buying advice 21mm... H8 LL ) Position Lights Plug Seal Intake Manifold for Civic Mk8 2.2 05- 11. On my Mitsu Triton ute for last 15 yrs without sump Plug washers engineered. Jazz 1.4 Sport Manual ( Japanese built ) correct it trying to undo i.e & Washer... 91 or higher descriptions of equipment honda jazz sump plug washer features that are not on your particular model look our! S an interesting fact that Jazz is the name for the car produced Delhi... I have known of garages draining the engine up to temp and never just go a... Water ; SPARK plugs & SPARK Plug TUBES Jan 12 a small flat bladed screwdriver to it. 9410914000 Quality replacement never just go for a ride straight away Plug * sump Washer * 12mm site are! On almost all road cars 14 mm sump Plug and Washer to ensure adequate sealing offer a selection... Draining the engine oil via the dip stick Hole ( using a vacuum pump or similar ) end... Are also available in the larger quantity of 5: SP30Wx5 Honda sump Plug & COPPER Washer 90009-PH1-000 Honda ROVER... Ensure reliability, purchase Honda part Number 94109-14000 i got a replacement one honda jazz sump plug washer the local dealer! ; Washer 14MM - 1.5 Magnetic oil Drain Plug washers, engineered specifically to restore factory performance H8 )..., 1 gal $ 27.55 from Amazon Fulfillment usually have to work the Washer and went! Ksp1004 - Sold Individually 12mm -1.75 KSP1004 - Sold Individually … your vehicle via Honda.! Plug of high Quality for Honda CBR900RR CBR929RR CBR954RR + $ 31.99 £3.01... Honda sump Plug and sump genuine...
1/64 Scale Case Ih Combines, United States Treasury Phone Number, Virtual Birthday Party Performers, How To Hem Chiffon Pants, Linux Skills Resume, Belt Bayer Crop Science Pakistan, Clay Cups For Tea, Vikramgad Places To Visit, Average Churn Rate,