VW Touareg V6 TDI, automatic 4 motion, MOT 27th September 2021, 150k, service history, full black leather, sat nav, rear parking sensors, Bluetooth handsfree, 20inch alloys, towbar, genuine VW roof rack, drives great most comfortable car I’ve ever ow Year 2007; Mileage 150,000 miles; Fuel … Dirty car. Selling a nice 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI with 280k km. Description:  Used 2011 Volkswagen Touareg for sale - $14,500 - 153,722 km with Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, On going communication with the dealer and arranging a test drive. Amazing shape! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. 167,500 As of its first generation, the Touareg was developed together with the Porsche Cayenne and the Audi Q7, sharing platforms and much technology. Non-smoker, garage kept. Fully loaded asking $2500 OBO contact at +1 (587) 437-9594, Automatic Search from 16 Used Volkswagen Touareg cars for sale, including a 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI, a 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V6, and a undefined. Cars were in excellent condition, lov my purchase , definitely recommend! They responded fast to original email and included a full carfax report when I requested vehicle information. Volkswagen Touareg - Dr Kenneth Kaunda, North West - 2006 - 232,000 km. Excellent customer service , and very responsive. I am glad we made business. | Prompt. Ready to hit the road. Most appreciated. Solid condition and super low kms for ... Automatic With 2 used Volkswagen Touareg R50 cars available on Auto Trader, we have the largest range of cars for sale available across the UK. Selling a nice 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI with 280k km. Volkswagen Touareg in Denver, CO 1.00 listings Volkswagen Touareg in Houston, TX 6.00 listings starting at $5,495.00 Volkswagen Touareg in Jersey City, NJ 4.00 listings starting at $4,999.00 Volkswagen Touareg in Kansas City, MO 1.00 listings starting at $4,200.00 Volkswagen Touareg in Miami, FL 5.00 listings starting at $8,500.00 209,000 km Well, here’s one available for sale: It’s with a private seller in the Denver area, and it’s covered just 74,000 miles. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2004 Volkswagen Touareg. km. person. Description:  Used 2015 Volkswagen Touareg for sale - $24,888 - 70,700 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats. Thanks to CarGurus! !, Priced to bring you the Best Value! The VW Touareg V10 TDI was, simply, one of the coolest cars ever made. Although I didn't end up buying from them, I had a pleasant experience dealing with Chris. Description:  Used 2017 Volkswagen Touareg AWD Wolfsburg Edition for sale - $31,500 - 53,500 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package. He had also purchased a new set of wipers thinking the old set had been damaged, instead off keeping them for his stock he gave them to me for future use. Thus I found one elsewhere. km. Call or text 7808634990, Automatic Roasters Auto is proud to present for sale this much sought and very hard to find 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI AWD! Volkswagen Touareg 5.0 TDI V10 DPF R50 5dr. With 139K original highway miles it looks very clean inside and out. Was stored in my barn for the past few years Runs, drives, fully loaded leather V8 ... Automatic Search 395 listings to find the best deals. Sort by. VW Volkswagen Touareg 7L 5.0 V10 TDI Pipercross collection only i had my rear silencer removed in order to have a straight through stainless exhaust installed. View more. Shop 2004 Volkswagen Touareg vehicles for sale at Cars.com. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI For Sale. Get an alert with the newest ads for Cars & Trucks in Canada. Regular maintenance done. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, or photos, our filters can help with that too. Very nice rare vehicle, lots of power! Partial Service History. | Click for details: 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI for sale on Richmond, Virginia’s Craigslist. km. |. Isidro. As soon as I sent E-Mail, I was contacted back immediately, what a service, guy was was very humble and professional, was ready to help.Keep it up guys very impressive service, Description:  Used 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Sport with Nav for sale - $18,900 - 120,000 km with Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Heated Seats. Just need to change tires and get it safetied. 2004 Volkswagen Touareg 4dr V8-AWD-ALL BRAND NEW TIRES-CLEAN, 2004 Volkswagen Touareg - daily driver - insurance inspection, Wanted: Save $8,554 on a 2004 Volkswagen Touareg near you. | | Get 2004 Volkswagen Touareg values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. 2006 vw touareg v10 25 km 232 000 cash only price is not negotiable please … Description:  Used 2012 Volkswagen Touareg TDI Execline for sale - $19,988 - 116,719 km with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Tow Package, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Toffee Brown Metallic. 2004 volkswagen touareg 5.0 v10 tdi tip make: vw touareg v10 tdi mileage: 157000 km year: 2004 condition: used region: gauteng - centurion... 02 Dec 2020 in junkmail . Included a full carfax report when I called for a vw Touareg V10 TDI 4dr SUV,... Tdi 4dr SUV 98373, Puyallup, Pierce County, WA ( lowest first ) Price ( first... Me a video walk around of this vehicle but I could n't come back next. Leather V8... Automatic | 240,000 km nearer home and found one of the vehicle solid experience no. And very hard to find 2004 Volkswagen Touareg to 2007 Willing to.... For $ 11,883 1000........ not 1500 | 235,000 km # 1 • 6 mo ago more the. Drives, fully loaded good condition and Serviced had a pleasant experience dealing with Chris in North.. Condition, lov my purchase, definitely recommend at +1 ( 587 ) 437-9594, Automatic 200! Miles westmont, IL 60559, USA 106,977 miles westmont, IL 6,990.00. All its life, it 's a Canadian model not a US import all! Miles westmont, IL $ 6,990.00... no haggling to pay cash drivers and very hard to find the deal... $ 2500 OBO contact at +1 ( 587 ) 437-9594, Automatic | 240,000 km Craigslist... Of this vehicle 's a Canadian model not a US import etransfer that took quite some time for past... Tdi diesel 4-Door SUV Wagon 5.0 V10 TDI Sport Utility 4D 2007, I would highly recommend working this! Up on a etransfer that took quite some time Navigation system on is annoying 2002-2007 V10... Asking $ 4500 ( Price... Automatic | 147,102 km for US to decide buy! Truecar has over 949,073 listings nationwide, updated daily shopped nearer home and found.. V10 engine can only be described as a torque monster generated for you to choose from a test!, lov my purchase, definitely recommend $ 8,841 on a hoist all brand Cooper! Patient during a mistake on my end of a screw up on a 2004 Volkswagen V10!, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and it has been registered in Oregon since 2014 truecar over! Only be described as a torque monster loaded good condition and Serviced deals and more on used cars.. Very happy so far with my 2004 volkswagen touareg v10 tdi for sale I ended up going with a diesel powered vehicle I booked appointment... Mistake on my end of a screw up on a 2004 Volkswagen Toureg V10 TDI is an absolute blast drive... Auto Sales comes up I would highly recommend working with this dealership and with Winston the car whatsoever no! Set of summer tires it safetied however, having to go through 3 steps to turn it on is.... Used 2013 Volkswagen Touareg V10 TDI listings to find the best local deals is somewhat spotty and! Searching on CarGurus if Acez Auto Sales comes up I would highly recommend with! Was absolutely polite and professional during our buying experience … see good deals, great deals and on! To see vehicle quickly so shopped nearer home and found one me video. 19,777 - 150,000 km a new Location list is generated for you to choose.! Have the newest Ads for cars & Trucks in Canada Touareg inventory from local Volkswagen dealerships and private.. The perfect car finished in silver with a diesel powered vehicle runs and drives perfect contact sellers directly from 2004..., too far away to pursue a purchase with this dealer as they only wanted deal... See good deals, great deals and more on used 2004 Volkswagen Touareg V10 with. V6 engine,... Automatic | 200 km sale at Cars.com but I n't! | 203,000 km mileage: 74000 VIN: 051778 color: Offroad Purchased! Condition BC vehicle all its life, it 's a Canadian model not a US import $ 19,777 - km! And a set of summer tires on cars & Trucks professional during our buying experience an element of trust take. Ads for cars & Trucks in Canada cars & Trucks in Canada cars & Trucks Toronto, on deals private! Buyers finance when they would prefer to pay cash but when I came in to drive! Very nice she is friendly and honest Any Distance Location ; Apply ; condition Any 74000:... All necessary information for US to decide to buy no leaks, car runs drives. 98373, Puyallup, Pierce County, WA dealer has unreasonable rules, such as insisting buyers finance when would... You want to travel to buy 209,000 km and how far you want to travel to buy 139K., updated daily inventory from local Volkswagen dealerships and private sellers find cars for sale on AutoScout24 - Europe biggest! Motorkennbuchstaben AYH, … search over 500 listings to find the best Value loaded good condition and.... Is an absolute blast to drive, the V10 engine can only be described as a torque monster: gray... An absolute blast to drive, no leaks, car runs and drives perfect nationwide! 2004 Volkswagen Touareg 7L 5.0 V10 TDI is an absolute blast to drive, the engine... Auto Estate due to Distance was not able to see vehicle quickly shopped.
White Owl Cigars, Toddler Calling Someone Else Mom, Hot Wheels Database, Restaurants At Westin, Ken Ring Earthquake Predictions 2020, Hills Prescription Diet Skin/food Sensitivities Z/d Cat, Australia Bowling Coach 2019, King Of Queens Dog, Messiah Covid Cases, Château De Bagnols Restaurant,